Thoughts on HSC chemistry 2015 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Lol this thread will probably get deleted soon, or all posts removed and reused for after the actual exam.

Hopefully the thread doesn't get removed; if anything, hopefully just moved to somewhere else, haha.

Last edited:

Kaido

be.
HSC
3 ppl actually got expelled yesterday for doing joints at ma school
Luckily I was doing 4U

Flop21

HSC
3 ppl actually got expelled yesterday for doing joints at ma school
Luckily I was doing 4U
Expelled??? Haha, at my good old public school they probably would have gotten a week suspension (and probably police called to deal with them).

keepLooking

HSC
Alright guys, I have looked at the solutions and I think I am getting a 67 raw. This exam is certainly the most difficult since 1997. I will place a bet that the state rank mark will be around 75.

Kaido

be.
HSC
Expelled??? Haha, at my good old public school they probably would have gotten a week suspension (and probably police called to deal with them).
Doing AND selling joints. We're talking thousands of dollars cash flow

Mr_Kap

HSC
yeh.
was pretty hard ---> aligning will be really good.

I knew it was hard from the 1st Short Answer question: "Describe how chemical principles involved in AAS have allowed us to measure the ozone concentration in the stratosphere" 4 MARKS

and then when i got to the 7 marker, ---> I had to BS my way through that.

"Scientific theories are constantly evolving due to increased evidence from scientific experiments. Discuss how the changing theories of Acids and Bases have led to the development of water treatment methods, and the production of Ammonia in society." 7 MARKS

Mr_Kap

HSC
but seriously. I hope the exam isnt too easy. Like all the exams i have done so far (Biology, 2u math, English) have been fairly easy (obviously english is still fucked even if you get easy questions), but aligning is gonna be pretty crap for Bio and 2u Math.... and every little stupid mistake will cost you heaps. At least if it is a hard test, it differentiates the good students from the average students better.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
but seriously. I hope the exam isnt too easy. Like all the exams i have done so far (Biology, 2u math, English) have been fairly easy (obviously english is still fucked even if you get easy questions), but aligning is gonna be pretty crap for Bio and 2u Math.... and every little stupid mistake will cost you heaps. At least if it is a hard test, it differentiates the good students from the average students better.
For HSC Chemistry, if it's too easy, they'll probably mark harshly. If it's hard, they'll mark more leniently probably.

monopoly73

HSC
there was that easy question through, write the first 20 elements in alphabetical order 6MARKS. i think i got that one right unless i wrote beryllium before barium.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Tbh the 6 marker on the Haber process was a repeated question asked in many HSC's...
Also for the industrial chem question the 3 mark K question was pretty good
Lel.... I also predicted the 7 marker in the industrial chem

turntaker

HSC
when your option is the art of chemistry

jeremydang

HSC
N/A
Most of my friends, including me, got A for multiple choice 17. You will be fine, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)