Thoughts on paper 2? (1 Viewer)

edgetiza

HSC
much better than paper 1 for sure. section 1 question was a little difficult to work with because there were so many like individual parts to the question, the "shifted internal planes" quote in the section 2 question was awkward but the this section was pre nice overall. creative was decent, i did imaginative and i'm quite proud of it tbh but due to poor time management my reflection ended up a lil short

timing was okay, i linked well to both essay questions

HSC
much much better than paper 1. the questions were quite broad imo, i did MD and TS eliot so it fit well and the creative section could be interpreted in lots of ways :^) i only wrote 2 and a half pages altogether for it tho so idk.. overall v happy

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
much better than paper 1 for sure. section 1 question was a little difficult to work with because there were so many like individual parts to the question, the "shifted internal planes" quote in the section 2 question was awkward but the this section was pre nice overall. creative was decent, i did imaginative and i'm quite proud of it tbh but due to poor time management my reflection ended up a lil short

timing was okay, i linked well to both essay questions
literally had the same experience lolz

Kangaaroo

HSC
N/A
for the mod A question, do you reckon you needed to reference the first part of the statement which sort of just defined what a conversation is, because I only focused on the second part

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
for the mod A question, do you reckon you needed to reference the first part of the statement which sort of just defined what a conversation is, because I only focused on the second part
not really, only the bit about exchanged ideas and new insights was important. but the first part shouldn't be totally absent from ur essay either

thatgaegoth

HSC
do any of y'all remember the questions? I want to re-answer them to have my tutor mark my work

TryhardIndian

HSC
I found it much better than paper 1. My friend @Greninja340 told me that he did really well and probably aced the test. His friend apparently does accelerated english at Barker College.

thatgaegoth

HSC
Eliot
"engaging with works of quality evokes thoughts, ideas and feelings that stay with you and shifts planes of thinking forever and you continue to feel as if the world will never be the same again"
Discuss this statement and how it affected your perspective of Eliot's works.
something like this right??/
I mean I take english standard and ngl I have no idea who elliot is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)