Thread about E.R. (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
I haven't seen a thread on here, so I decided to make one.

Anyone else peeved that Carter knocked up Thandie Newton and not Maura *or however you spell it*? I mean, he was with ABBY longer n' it just, I dunno, me n' loyalty issues. *sigh* I feel bad for Abby. Anyhew.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I am not pissed. I loved last nights episode "Makemba"... thats the first episode in Africa I've seen... Ive always tended to avoid the ones set out of the hospital.. but last nights episode was so awesome.. one of the best ER episodes I've seen (must download other Africa episodes).

Thandie Newton is beautiful and awesome. I like her character and it should be interesting to see them back in Chicago together.

Abby and Carter together was annoying.. although I do like Maura Tierney.

The relationship evolving with Sam and Luka is cool. And Neela is a cool character. They are doing well with Season 10. Much better than Season 9 which struggled the whole time to recover from season 8 where half a dozen cast members left the show..

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I am not pissed. I loved last nights episode "Makemba"... thats the first episode in Africa I've seen... Ive always tended to avoid the ones set out of the hospital.. but last nights episode was so awesome.. one of the best ER episodes I've seen (must download other Africa episodes).

Thandie Newton is beautiful and awesome. I like her character and it should be interesting to see them back in Chicago together.

Abby and Carter together was annoying.. although I do like Maura Tierney.

The relationship evolving with Sam and Luka is cool. And Neela is a cool character. They are doing well with Season 10. Much better than Season 9 which struggled the whole time to recover from season 8 where half a dozen cast members left the show..
meh, i spose, i guess its the me bein pissed that rory n dean should be together thing still on. BAHAHAHA. *shrugs* i liked thandie in MI:2, but like yeah. i dunno. they're rello is too rushed for my liking, i mean they are cute together n shtuff. lol *just read the spoilers* bahaha im so bored.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeh, ive read a few spoilers. ER is one of the shows where its not a big deal if u find something out.. u just look forward to it happening. Whereas a show like 24 I will kill anyone if they spoil anything for me :p

last nights episode was really well done.. i liked how it went 7 months earlier and showed clips of past episodes as they went along and finally got back to christmas. I thought it was really interesting.. I dunno.. I just really really enjoyed that episode for some reason..

i spose with all these smallpox in chicago, helicopters crashing in the lobby, that this was one of the most "real" episodes I've seen in quite some time. It was well directed and well written.

Anyway, lets talk ER in general. The seasons I have seen are 1,2,8,9,10. I am a late comer to the series. Season 2, 8 and 10 are my favourite seasons. Im hoping to catch up on other seasons when the DVDs are released.. coz Arena keep repeating seasons 1 and 2.. its annoying..

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
yeh, ive read a few spoilers. ER is one of the shows where its not a big deal if u find something out.. u just look forward to it happening. Whereas a show like 24 I will kill anyone if they spoil anything for me :p

last nights episode was really well done.. i liked how it went 7 months earlier and showed clips of past episodes as they went along and finally got back to christmas. I thought it was really interesting.. I dunno.. I just really really enjoyed that episode for some reason..

i spose with all these smallpox in chicago, helicopters crashing in the lobby, that this was one of the most "real" episodes I've seen in quite some time. It was well directed and well written.

Anyway, lets talk ER in general. The seasons I have seen are 1,2,8,9,10. I am a late comer to the series. Season 2, 8 and 10 are my favourite seasons. Im hoping to catch up on other seasons when the DVDs are released.. coz Arena keep repeating seasons 1 and 2.. its annoying..
Yeah, they have had an ep like that before, like a flash backy one, i like it too. lol i s'pose it was a kind of "real" eppy, n stuffs. YOU HAVE CABLE! lol i dont. *shrugs* oh wells. I only got hooked on er very recently, i never watched the george clooney eps. so yeahhhhhhhhhh. :D

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeh, the old cast were fantastic... wish i came in earlier.. george clooney, eriq la salle, gloria reuben, noah wyle, sherry stringfield, anthony edwards... very good cast..

how recent is very recently? did u get to watch season 8?

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
yeh, the old cast were fantastic... wish i came in earlier.. george clooney, eriq la salle, gloria reuben, noah wyle, sherry stringfield, anthony edwards... very good cast..

how recent is very recently? did u get to watch season 8?

yah i saw season eight

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
heh, 2002 isnt very recently

Mark Greene was my favourite character..

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
heh, 2002 isnt very recently

Mark Greene was my favourite character..
well considering there are 10 seasons =p lol going onto eleven.

i was sad when mark greene died. i felt sorry for ella/corday/rachel

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
well ER is a very old show. Consider it this way: ER got a new wave of actors and got rid of a couple of veterans in season 6.. u can sorta divide it into 2.. old ER and new ER... so season 8 isnt that far into the new ER.. hehe... meh

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
well ER is a very old show. Consider it this way: ER got a new wave of actors and got rid of a couple of veterans in season 6.. u can sorta divide it into 2.. old ER and new ER... so season 8 isnt that far into the new ER.. hehe... meh
okie dokie fair enuff

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Finally an ER thread!!

Yeah I've been watching for a while and I think the Anthony Edwards' seasons were the best. It was super super sad when he died and this was pretty much after he's dad dying too :(. I even d/l that song 'Somewhere over the rainbow..'

Everytime I hear it...

But this seasons looking pretty good too. I really like Maura Tierney, I think shes a really good actor and plays such an interesting character. And what is going on between Gallant and Neela? :) Hope sparks will fly!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I've been really impressed with season 10..

my fav episodes so far have been:

Out of Africa - Luka returned, Sam joined.. great episode
Freefall - such an intense episode, I loved everything about it
Missing - Great episode, I liked the Amish storyline as well
Makemba - awesome..

Gotta admit, I missed out on a few ER episodes and did school work instead (still need to catch up and download.. Death and Taxes sounds like a good episode from the summaries).. I was sorta not into for a little while, but after the recent episodes, I've been really impressed and am back into ER mode.

Miffy

Omg I love ER! It's my fave show. This season is going pretty good, but i'm not too happy about carters relationship with thandie newton... particularly the baby thing anyway. I feel sorry for Abby. I got so upset last night seeing all those people in Africa with AIDS :'(

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I watch ER! Great show.

Last weeks was a bit slow ...

Is anyone watching the early series on cable (Arena) aswell?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i keep missing it.. but every time i see it in the guide it looks like they keep repeating the same two seasons.. i was hanging on for season 3 to start but then it stopped for a bit and then started at season 1 again and is in a cycle i swear..

they havent started to air season 3 have they?

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Originally posted by blam_babe
Dr Kovac is so hot right now :p
Carter has always been the stud of the show

well ever since Clooney left :)

I like Susan more...shes got the cute look and shes so energetic and charismatic!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
i keep missing it.. but every time i see it in the guide it looks like they keep repeating the same two seasons.. i was hanging on for season 3 to start but then it stopped for a bit and then started at season 1 again and is in a cycle i swear..

they havent started to air season 3 have they?
I'm not sure what number the series they are in is, but it's the one where Weaver joins the team ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)