Thread for Exchanging Students 2017 (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
Ay lads.

Post here if you did a cheeky little exchange application and where you're going incase some of us end up going same place can chill and whatnot or not or simply post so you can tell the world to show off that you're going on exchange.

P.S Mods pretty pls don't move thread coz it will get more exposure in this subforum so more replies and potential connections rip

ebbygoo

HSC
I'll get the ball rolling.

Applied for exchange to McGill and Western Ontario.

ebbygoo

HSC
Update; nominated to McGill.

Anyone else going to Canada/exchange in general or am I talking to myself here?

Simorgh

HSC
Update; nominated to McGill.

Anyone else going to Canada/exchange in general or am I talking to myself here?
Nice. How did you get accepted for exchange at McGill? Good marks or just where there were spots available?

Even though I am yet to complete the HSC, still thinking ahead.

ebbygoo

HSC
My wam low range 70's, and thats apparently what it usually stays around, doesn't change much (72 mark) for the winter sem, bit higher in summer (75 mark).

From what I understand there's a lot of McGill students who wanna come to Aus. Well from most uni's apparently, Syd is the third best student city according to QS.

pHyRe

HSC
yeah i applied first preference UNC Chapel Hill for 2 semesters, D avg - which based on what people said should be enough normally but not sure if they will give me 2 semesters

hope so anyway, think it comes out in a few weeks time

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i applied first preference UNC Chapel Hill for 2 semesters, D avg - which based on what people said should be enough normally but not sure if they will give me 2 semesters

If this is USYD, then they definitely won't give you 2 semesters. US is just too much in demand to give people 2 semesters.

ebbygoo

HSC

Nice! That's an awesome uni!
Good luck man!

pHyRe

HSC
If this is USYD, then they definitely won't give you 2 semesters. US is just too much in demand to give people 2 semesters.
i know someone who went to the same uni for 2 sems from usyd

i think theyve changed it recently, it used to be 1 sem max. but says 2 sems is available on the exchange website now

i'll see how it goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)