three sciences!! is any1 else doin 3?? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol.

physics is mad subject!! some confusing topics such as:

black body radiation; special relativity; etc.
but once u get ur head into it; it's all good!

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
lol

btw I think chocolate_lover is a girl :p
Hahaha, yes im a girl and yes i have made up my mind. I went to the deputy this morning to change classes, but he said it might take a couple of days...

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Im only doing chemisrty and thats plenty for me. I find chemistry involves so much work and understanding i cant imagine doing all three.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I love special relativity! I was reading a book at home about it once at home, sadly we have never studied it at school. The parts of physics I find really boring are generators and stuff, bleugh.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm doing Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I picked Biology for all the human and Genetics stuff but the prelim seems to be everything about biology that I don't like. :(

Anyone doing EES? 4 sciences?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
I'm doing Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I picked Biology for all the human and Genetics stuff but the prelim seems to be everything about biology that I don't like. :(

Anyone doing EES? 4 sciences?
i think your only allowed to do 6units of science? there is also senior science btw hehe

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Hmm interesting...didn't know there was a restriction on the amount of sciences allowed.

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
OMG r u serz? wat a braniac! i cant even handle one science subject n ur talking abt 3! lol
You probably couldn't even handle Standard English...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
i think your only allowed to do 6units of science? there is also senior science btw hehe
You are only allowed to do a maximum of six units of science, but the Board doesn't recognise Agriculture, Geography, Food Science, Maths or PDHPE as sciences and they all have elements of science so by doing one of those you can sorta get around that six unit rule if you are keen.:)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
If u do senior science (which is like a general science) you are not allowed to do another science eg chem, bio, physics etc.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I love special relativity! I was reading a book at home about it once at home, sadly we have never studied it at school. The parts of physics I find really boring are generators and stuff, bleugh.
ABSOLUTELY AGREED!!

I have the book Relativity by Einstein himself at home :D It's just too good!! @.@ My physics teacher is saying that he'd teach us relativity later, so that's something to look forward to :p (can't believe my friend dropped physics, I mean honestly, we haven't even gotten into the actual fun stuff yet she's quitting! :mad1:) Generators and motors, hmph, just by looking at them makes me go grrr :S Really, I don't have that much of an interest in machines...>.<'''

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Yeah, i can't wait until Year 12 Physics. In our first lesson this year, one guy asked whether we had to do the complicated maths on the board (he sounded very scared!). The teacher said that is was Year 12 stuff to do with time travel and he told us a bit about it, but then said we didn't have to worry about it for now and I was like noooo, it sounds so interesting! I've read a bit about it and I can't wait till we study it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)