Tiger mum (academic manager) for hire? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I'm thinking about opening a new business, probably the only one in the world, I want to import some middle to old aged strict Chinese parents (I mean fucking hardcore Asian beat child to death type of strict, not the World Strictest Parents TV show bullshit White people you're grounded go to your room "strict") who had a good record of raise their children, like sending them to Tsinghua, Peking Uni, Fudan etc, given them work visa, and hire them out as tiger mums/dads for those Aussies children with lazy or busy parents.

The child will have to live with the Tiger mum/dad in a military style housing I rent, the biological parents must sign over guardianship for the duration of the management so that corporal punishment can be administered during the period to enforce discipline. The child will still go to school during the day, but must return to the Tiger mum/dad, and must excommunicate with the biological parents for the duration of the management except for Xmas and CHinese new year.

Each Tiger mum/dad can manage 3 to 4 children, the fee is around $70,000 per year for each child, the tiger mum/dad will be paid with a formula of ATAR^2/IQ * $100 per child, so that they are reward on their performance and the retardness of the child.

Do you think rich high class who don't care too much about their child's education will find this service attractive? Especially in year 11 and 12?

Last edited:

sy37

HSC
Each Tiger mum/day can manage 3 to 4 children, the fee is around $70,000 per year for each child, the tiger mum/day will be paid with a formula of ATAR^2/IQ * $100 per child, so that they are reward on their performance and the retardness of the child.
Shit, this is genius.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Brilliant idea. Pease sign me up. (I actually have a few canes at home - serious!)

But I've not sent any kids to Tsinghua, Beida, Fudan or Jiaotong. But I'm sure there must be quite a few Chinese migrants here who qualify.

But I think the kids should be allowed to return to their parents during the school breaks - so they can relax and revert to their bludging ways.

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Brilliant idea. Pease sign me up. (I actually have a few canes at home - serious!)

But I've not sent any kids to Tsinghua, Beida, Fudan or Jiaotong. But I'm sure there must be quite a few Chinese migrants here who qualify.

But I think the kids should be allowed to return to their parents during the school breaks - so they can relax and revert to their bludging ways.
You want to sign up as the Tiger Mum/Dad or as the customer of the service?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
As guardian. My canes have been lying idle for the last twenty over years.

Last edited:

funnytomato

HSC
if some one has "rich high class" parents(with connections and everything), he/she wouldn't necessarily need a very high ATAR to be more "successful in life" than those who obtain 99.95 ATAR's (with or without a "Tiger mum")

(look at law graduates for example)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
if some one has "rich high class" parents(with connections and everything), he/she wouldn't necessarily need a very high ATAR to be more "successful in life" than those who obtain 99.95 ATAR's (with or without a "Tiger mum")

(look at law graduates for example)
Ever heard of ceteris paribus? An elite class child with 99.95 is better than an elite class child with lower ATAR.

Plus the point of the service is to breed a child with a culture of discipline and self denial. And turn the child into a highly efficient and effective adult.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Sorry you have to have experience. So have a kid first and reply to this thread in twenty years.
Young man, your father will have to address me: bobo or shushu at least!

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Fvkk this "scheme" (pronounced "scam").

$70000 p.a. for a BDSM student life? No deal.
If I wanted my kid to have a BDSM student life, I'd give it to da little shlt for FREE.
:alone:

It's $70000 p.a. gone if my kid suicides under the care of a tiger parent.
Well if your mama were a Tiger, you would be doing MBBS instead of BMedSc. So who is suicidal now bitch?

financialwar

HSC
N/A
This service is like any other coaching/management position, such as manager of a soccer club, or MMA fighter, boxer etc, but for a student to inspire to do well in academic career, but lack the support they deserve from their parent, but with parents still care about them enough (and rich enough) to be willing to pay someone else to manage their child academically.

Therefore, all their people (the biological parents, the child and the Tiger mum) in question must have the same goal, that goal is to improve the academics of that child's academics and achieve a high atar if in the last two years of high school.

The child must be obedient and follow the instruction of the Tiger mum at all times, any child who show slightest disobedience will be punished physically. The biological parents will obvious sign over guardianship that basically all physical assault legal under corporal punishment for the purpose of discipline, and all legal documents that forbids future civil actions.

This service is obviously not designed for family like yours and student like you. This service is for rich parents who cares about their child, and are willing to pay a professionally to manage their child.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)