Time table clash (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Anyone hear do both extension history and Info Tech (vet)? jst wonderin how many people actually do...lol...that sounds sad but mayb im bored...lol

penhensurfer

HSC
yep, dozens of people ive heard. the board of studies really should be more careful when scheduling exams .. its way harsh for the people who cant complete a subject because of timetabling. i guess thats what they get for doing obscure subjects.

so godamn stupid.

X

xeuyrawp

I remember in my year, there was an odd clash. Like Japanese Continuers and Economics.

I assume you're going to sit the History exam, instead?

And it's not as if the Board doesn't know the numbers of clashes - they'd have timetabled it for the least possible ones.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
penhensurfer said:
yep, dozens of people ive heard. the board of studies really should be more careful when scheduling exams .. its way harsh for the people who cant complete a subject because of timetabling. i guess thats what they get for doing obscure subjects.

so godamn stupid.
What will probably happen (this is based on the experience of a student at my school some years ago who had 3U Geography and 2U Latin timetabled at the same time) is that you will do one exam in the morning and then be supervised until the start of the other exam so as not to come into contact with students/teachers who have been/are doing the exam that you still have to do/have done.

No student should have to pick which exam to do and not do the other exam for a subject that they have been studying. The BOS approved the approach outlined above and the student successfully completed both exams on the same day - just not at the same time as the other students doing one of the exams.

acosti

HSC
N/A
Oi Does Anyone Have Economics And History Extension On Same Day For Hsc Timetable? Its Fucked We Get Like An Hour Break. If Everybody Helps Out By Ringing Bos Or Emailing Them We Can Get It Changed

Concerned Student
Anonymous

X

xeuyrawp

mrsik said:
Oi Does Anyone Have Economics And History Extension On Same Day For Hsc Timetable? Its Fucked We Get Like An Hour Break. If Everybody Helps Out By Ringing Bos Or Emailing Them We Can Get It Changed

Concerned Student
Anonymous
You can't get it changed. Everyone who has the same subjects is in the same boat. It happens every year, and is something that you just have to put up with.

penhensurfer

HSC
oh i was super sarcastic before, but yeah i do history ext and eco .. sure does suck.

I guess by the time I get to my hsc I shouldn't need the night before to cram anyway .. unlike .. trials ...

Danm999

HSC
mrsik said:

Concerned Student
Anonymous
Yes. And then next morning I have Legal Studies.

That'll be fun.

But Legal is my last exam, so there is a silver lining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)