timetable change question (1 Viewer)

allira92

HSC
I dropped one of my classes and then when I went to recollect my timetable a tute had moved to a time I can't do because the course is full and no matter what I try online I can't get it back. I will go into staff assisted today but if they can't change it I've decided my options are to email the coordinator because he did say that in some circumstances he might be able to change tutes around OR Should i just go to my previous tute and act dumb when my name isn't on the roll and show them my old timetable that says I am meant to be in that class?

Thanks

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I dropped one of my classes and then when I went to recollect my timetable a tute had moved to a time I can't do because the course is full and no matter what I try online I can't get it back. I will go into staff assisted today but if they can't change it I've decided my options are to email the coordinator because he did say that in some circumstances he might be able to change tutes around OR Should i just go to my previous tute and act dumb when my name isn't on the roll and show them my old timetable that says I am meant to be in that class?

Thanks
You should email the unit coordinartor and sort out the tutorial changes - most of the time they will make the exception for class changes. The assisted timetable won't be able to override the system if the classes are already full.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
If you don't actually have valid reason as to why you HAD to be in the original class, the lecturer/unit cord might just say tough luck and its over. If you do have a valid reason then its all good, I'm sure they're happy to help you.

Generally before you do any changes, its always good go to customisation and block off the other tutes so the system doesn't try to re-organise you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)