timetable changes (1 Viewer)

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
:mad: - Just when you think it was safe to click "print" and stick your uni timetable on the fridge.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:mad:

Jacks

HSC
no, tute registration does not start for anyone until 15th Feb and happens progressively from then depending on which school your units belong to, as each school has a different opening time. I assume that zzangelzz is referring to their draft timetable, or the one that they have figured out from the timetabled options given on the registration page as the options are there but not enabled for you to register until the school opens...once your units are all enrolled correctly you will be able to access these timetables for your subjects...if you are correctly enrolled and would like to know how let me know. Zzangelzz is just venting over the fact that they are changing times etc which stuffs up the plans you make around them, happened to me, but not to worry it'll work out.

There is also another thread in this forum which is all about how to register for tutes, view timetables etc...so you can also look there if you need help ;)

Last edited:

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Yes, Jacks, you are right.... I'll be more specific next time ...but it really does suck when you tell work you'll be able to come in on a specific day and then you cant cos they move a lecture or reserve your tute :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know how you feel zzangelzz, my timetable has been changed twice ... and now i'm struggling to decide upon a final subject :mad:

klh

HSC
mine has changed too, but to my amzement, its made my life easier. 1 unit a day! and all starts at either 10 or 11!!
ok, ok this is an anger theread....bad uws admin bad [try to contain glee lol]

anyway, this year has been unusually unusual, theyve changed it many times. i dont remember last year to be like this. luckily some of us do feel insecure and check the times or elsr tute rego for us would be fwuxed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)