Timetable Clash in Mechanical Engineering (1 Viewer)

pranish

HSC
Has anyone else got a time table clash between, physical modelling and informatics?....if anyone can help, would be appreciated

MoNNiE

HSC
is this lecture or tutorials?
if serves me correct, there shouldn't really be any clash between the PHY and IVB lectures..
for the IVB tutorials, forget all about what u enrolled urself into..
last semester we just signed up on paper the prefered tut we would like to attend..

Just wait until after your first week of uni before you gear urself into panic mode
most of the classes should be clarified after the initial settling down period ~ 2-4(at most) weeks

pranish

HSC
its between physical modelling MTP and an informatics lecture. And one of the ativities within the physics MTP clashes with the informatics lecture.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Lol, same problem as me, but different subjects.
If u cant change to any other tutes/ lectures, if u call UPO, they will tell u some useless shit like "drop a subject"
but first, im gonna wait til uni starts and IF they allow u, just enrol into the tute / prac / watever.
But in ur case, if u want to attend both lec / tute, i think that lectures are total shit at UTS and they prolly wont help u at all, so just attend the tute = )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)