Timetable problem FULL (1 Viewer)

boitranly

HSC
N/A
I have finished my timetable except for 1 workshop which is all filled up, just wondering what would happen in this case? thx in advance

boitranly

HSC
N/A
31265 Communication for IT Professionals Workshop.
Will file an eRequest thank you for help!

boitranly

HSC
N/A
Just another question I am completing and application and one of the required questions to answer in it is 'Attendance Mode' which has a drop down list of Internal, Block and Distance. Im not sure what they all mean could you help explain to me?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It'd be internal. Distance is correspondance (i.e. off campus) and block refers to short courses like a bridging course or something.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Next to the 31265 unit it says "Students will be allocated to workshops in week 2" (in the class description).
If that's the case, then it's expected. Those are always "full" since you can't pick them.

Gigacube

HSC
With the subject 31265 Communication for IT Professionals, you choose the time for your workshop. Then at ocamp or at the CITP workshop, you'll do a literacy test. You will then be split up into tutorial classes (or this could be a seminar class). The tutorial classes run during the same time as your workshop time. The workshop is just for week 1, the tutorial/seminar is for the remainder of the semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)