Timetable slots (activities) (1 Viewer)

davidgock

HSC
N/A
was wondering if anyone would like to swap timetable activity placements.. i'm willing to swap:

ICC Itl 4 for ICC Itl 5
NET Itl 1 for NET Itl 3

S

Shuter

The only thing I want to swap is to get into the morning accounting lecture on friday, I'd trade much of my good timetable for that.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
davidgock said:
was wondering if anyone would like to swap timetable activity placements.. i'm willing to swap:

ICC Itl 4 for ICC Itl 5
NET Itl 1 for NET Itl 3
be more specific . what course are yuo doing etc.

and are u allowed to just swap times ?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Shuter said:
The only thing I want to swap is to get into the morning accounting lecture on friday, I'd trade much of my good timetable for that.
Lecture's really aren't a problem. You're usually welcome to show up to any lecture. It's quite rare for the lecturer to check (and thats just a waste of time :p). Tutorials on the other hand, go to the one your allocated to as they will have a roll.

S

Shuter

jasee said:
Lecture's really aren't a problem. You're usually welcome to show up to any lecture. It's quite rare for the lecturer to check (and thats just a waste of time :p). Tutorials on the other hand, go to the one your allocated to as they will have a roll.
But what if it's like full? I imagine it would be because nobody really wants 6-8pm on a friday. I don't want to change my tutorial then as well and not be able to get back in my 4pm tute :\

davidgock

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
be more specific . what course are yuo doing etc.

and are u allowed to just swap times ?
yes, you can swap using the provided timetabler. im doing B. IT, but i think that some of these subjects are common to other courses, arent they?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:

lets say for one of the subjects i am a room A and my friend is doign exactly the same subject same time and is in room B. Can i just go to room B instead on my own room?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
SashatheMan said:
lets say for one of the subjects i am a room A and my friend is doign exactly the same subject same time and is in room B. Can i just go to room B instead on my own room?
Yup you can, as long as its a lecture. I mean in the past we didn't allocate ourselves to lectures, so I'm not sure why this time, but usually they don't care which lecture you go to. I sometimes swap around when there is more than one lecture, and I'm sure others do as well. Tutorials, not usually, unless its a subject where they don't keep attendance, then yes probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)