timetable sorting! (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
hey
does nebody know the global timetable sorting day. i have several preferences awaiting allocation and i really would like to finalize my timetable :D

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I don't think there is a global sort mid-year (unless they have one for new students, which in that case it would be very soon). Are you able to just select classes individually?

Timmay

HSC
im assuming that what you'se mean by that is that subjects slowly go from having preferences to being allocated until its all done? i noticed some of my autumn subjects got taken down on utsonline and some spring ones have gone up, but not all, i suppose by next week it'll all be sorted

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
im pretty happy with the way ive sorted my timetable, although the first week will suck cause there are no pracs/tuts for most of my subjects meaning ive got gaps in my day

but its only one week :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
2 days a week for me, Monday and Tuesday! Hehe yay this full time study gig is not that bad!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i have to rearrange/ decide on like 4 or5 times. otherwide they are on days i dont want and are over lapping./

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
2 days a week for me, Monday and Tuesday! Hehe yay this full time study gig is not that bad!
god do communications students do anything ever?

i heard 1st year student have no exams and now youre telling me you only have 2 days a week? :mad:

Jinglebell

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Although if you have two dense subjects in one day it can be the worst decision you ever make...especially in essay week. This time last semester I was stoked with my two day week, by week 13 I was regretting it something severe:)

But then, I know you're much more organised than me Ash, so you probably won't get nearly as stressed in that way I do when I have to write a major essay in 24 hours:p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
arggghhh same lab rooms as last sem :( hope it aint the same tutors argghhhh *pulls out hair* lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)