timetable wanted (1 Viewer)

Freakster01

HSC
do any1 here have the hsc timetable? if so can i plz have it just want to know the typical setout for the exams so i can prepare lata on =P thx

ministryofsound

HSC
The timetable for all the exams for the HSC are going to be released on May 1, check again then and goodluck!

Class of 07'
"You're my idol"
"And you can be my saviour"

UTS: Communications (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!

HSC
I was pretty keen to see the timetable last year...When I saw it I felt like kicking something when I discovered that Japanese Cont was on the same day as Physics. :(

-pari-

HSC
N/A
whoaa....

its still like 6months away :S

even may is quite early considering you still have 5months! i dnno but i prefer going one step at a time.

no need to stress yourself out before its necessary :p

G

gaoOO

haha, well i wanted to see the timetable when i was doing the tossup betwen chemistry and physics... not that it's a good idea to base selection on hsc timetables anyway :eek:

HSC
gaoOO said:
haha, well i wanted to see the timetable when i was doing the tossup betwen chemistry and physics... not that it's a good idea to base selection on hsc timetables anyway :eek:
If it helps last year physics was a week after the first english exam, and the chem exam was pretty much right at the end...two weeks after physics. It will probably change this year but chem and physics are usually a week or so apart.

ministryofsound

HSC
pritnep said:
Don't know why. :p
I'm not keen! Just updated :)

Class of 07'
"You're my idol"
"And you can be my savior"

UTS: Communications (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!

Freakster01

HSC
man im killing myself atm ><!! i dont know why tho i just want it!! ><!! lol.. dam the people who makes the timetable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)