timetable (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
thanks dude.

(you reckon, they'll think we are cool? being uni haXors and what not)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
groovy. got in all the classes i wanted.

i was a little worried when i only saw 27 spots left in a tut i wanted :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, done and done, only one hitch and its a lecture so emailed the convenor :)

HSC
N/A
Done and done... confusion when I saw a clash, but it ended up being because my ARTS210 lecture had changed days. But no matter... I am now at Uni for only 3 days instead of 4 in first semester! Yay!

Other than that, got all the classes I wanted. Thanks for letting us know it was up :)

PS: Does anyone else get like, anxiety attacks from enrolling online? My heart was pounding like crazy... don't know why.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was relaxed edit: that wasn't aimed at glitter's post, i posted it after cyan's, but it flowed perfectly
but i have just gone back to see how many people have registered and i think 9 people have registered in one of my classes since i did :eek: edit: or not :confused:

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
They probably did what I did... I had a "draft" of what I wanted, but ended up registering in a couple before realising that thanks to changes I could actually unregister, switch a few around and twiddle a bit to make life better (eg now I have a break in the middle of 5 hours).

I seem to be noticing the orange "key" at the bottom which designates full classes. Is this new, or have I just been totally blind?

PS: OMG I have three 9am starts in Semester one :'( Happily it is balanced by my 2-day, blessed 8-hour week in Semester two, but still...!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
PS: Does anyone else get like, anxiety attacks from enrolling online? My heart was pounding like crazy... don't know why.
LMAO! That's crazy..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't think ive ever had a bad case of anxiety attack, probably because theres very little that makes me anxious haha

HSC
N/A
I got totally panicky, no kidding. It's like my life hung on making the right tute selection :S

...I'm paranoid like that sometimes.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i got the timetable i wanted for 2nd semester. each semester i seem to be spending less time at uni. first semester last yr was 15 hours, 2nd semester was 14 hours and 2nd semester this yr its only 13 ... AWESOME!!!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont have anxiety attacks as such, but I get pretty panicky, wanting to hurry up and get my classes. I'm quite frustrating to be around when it comes to enrollment.

However, once again we were saved by those sexy hackors Jimmy and Rahul. This time of the year always justifies being addicted to the net :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
9 hours and 10 hours respectively for this year :p

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Just finished, got all the classes I wanted! I'm in 3 days in first and 2 days in second semester. Glad to have that over with.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
MaryJane said:
I dont have anxiety attacks as such, but I get pretty panicky, wanting to hurry up and get my classes. I'm quite frustrating to be around when it comes to enrollment.

However, once again we were saved by those sexy hackors Jimmy and Rahul. This time of the year always justifies being addicted to the net :D
hell yeah, i got my hsc, uai, most uni marks and enrolment checked or done early, saving a lot of stress.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
damn mate, i thought the commerce faculty had it easy
Man... the amount of hours you do in first year science is probably more that the total hours of a regular commerce degree.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)