timetable (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey, i have changed my allocations on mystudentadmin, but can someone explain how to make the "timetable" on http//timetable.uts.edu.au, it is bloody confusing, i have put in the course codes and everything howver how do i get rid of the excess courses (courses which are at the same time).

hope you can understand what i mean, because if you can't make a timetable from that timetable site but instead can only see what timings are still available what is the point, as u can still see that on myallocations?

cheers

Last edited:

old man river

HSC
the timetable-page that ur talking about shows u every possible time u could take the classes u want to take this semester,(the times and days the uni runs your classes)
this is not YOUR timetable
YOUR timetable is shown on the Allocations page if you want to view it as a grid more like the timetable u would have had in highschool click on the 'View as Grid' link at the top of the Allocations page. neither the list nor the grid format is pretty and the grid view seems to show less info so if you want a pretty timetable thats easy to read use the info from the list view and make your own, seriously itll take all of 5mins, unless ur nailing martha stewart in which case she'll do it in 2 while also basting ur turkey and knitting u some mittens so ur sensitive hands don't get too frosty in the fall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)