• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tambourine

HSC
oh i got a question (as always lol) um if in general the students sitting for a particular subject do well...does everyone doing that subject get scaled up?

--Lammy--

Bludger
HSC
D= I just realised...the timetable should be coming out tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing in my free tomorrow. I shall be freaking out. And then I have English Ext. Oh joy...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tambourine said:
oh i got a question (as always lol) um if in general the students sitting for a particular subject do well...does everyone doing that subject get scaled up?
You will get scaled down if you go remotely bad considering if eveyrone goes well.

If the whole cohort (whole state) goes well ina particular subject, in order to get scaled up (or prevent from scaling down) you'd have to be in the top half (or close).

So although the whole cohort going good may sound like a good thing, it'd be bad for YOU since you'd have to beat the good cohort.

tambourine

HSC
i don't have two exams on one day...and i finish on the 31st october wooo...free in november and december and january...how awesome!!!! :) ....and maybe february?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)