Timetable (1 Viewer)

gunner94

HSC
My timetable is done but one lecture starts pretty late and I really would like a different time. I can't change it, but is it possible to do so? Also, is lecture attendance compulsory?

MathsIsWeird

HSC
You have already picked your times geez i better get on it, im not 100% if im going to UTS or not thats why i didn't want to select times until later but if they are already open i better do it now rather then wait and get crap times.
Edit : Let me guess you are unhappy with Built Environment Law 17:00?

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Only if there are other times available for the lecture, you can change it (via mysubjects) if not, you'll have to stick with it.

Lecture attendance is not compulsory (in most cases)

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Yeah im pretty unhappy with that too, also unhappy with the fact that i have to go 2 days for 1 course each day, granted they are 3 hours but still kind of a waste of a full day that i could be working instead.

Tue 15:00 Building Technology lec 180 -aut

Thu 17:00 Built Environment Law lec 180 -aut

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Um ok my timetable auto allocates me to the only courses and they clash what happens there?
Wait no spring and autumn sorry my mistake.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Whats your timetable like? With all the auto allocates there isent much of a chance to tailor the course to our needs.

gunner94

HSC
Whats your timetable like? With all the auto allocates there isent much of a chance to tailor the course to our needs.
My timetable is really bad i guess. There are only four tutorials where I can choose the times, whereas the rest are auto allocated. Is this similar to you?

But with my timetable, in the autumn semester all my classes are squeezed into two days. Same goes for the spring semester. :(

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Don't we need our TFN first before we can make our timetable? (I tried it, but it didn't allow me to make one cause you need the CAFs form completed). :/

MathsIsWeird

HSC
My timetable is really bad i guess. There are only four tutorials where I can choose the times, whereas the rest are auto allocated. Is this similar to you?

But with my timetable, in the autumn semester all my classes are squeezed into two days. Same goes for the spring semester. :(
Most of mine were auto allocated i only picked 4 times and the ones i could pick were all the same time, spring is 2 days a week mon and tues, autumn is 3 days a week mon, tues (only 1 3 hour lec) and thurs (again 1 3 hour lec)

Don't we need our TFN first before we can make our timetable? (I tried it, but it didn't allow me to make one cause you need the CAFs form completed). :/
Yes you need your TFN and you need to fill in the CAF form before you can select your timetable.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you dont have a TFN just select the option to pay upfront and when you get your TFN you can re-fill that form (exactly what I did) just have it all filled before the census date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)