Timetable (1 Viewer)

daniellehm_

HSC
I am organising my timetable and I am just wondering if it would be too chaotic to have 5 lectures/tutorials in a row:
Law Tutorial: 9-11
Math Lecture: 11-12
Eng Tutorial: 12-1
Math Tutorial: 1-2
Eng Lab: 2-5

I can move the 1-2 math tute to Monday but Monday has only lectures so that would turn Monday into a compulsory day

Feel free to provide advice on timetable organisation

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
nah fuck it, most of us have done it before, less days at uni are better if you live far away. I have had solid 9-8pm classes, and it was tiring but at least I had the rest of the week off.

daniellehm_

HSC
nah fuck it, most of us have done it before, less days at uni are better if you live far away. I have had solid 9-8pm classes, and it was tiring but at least I had the rest of the week off.
yeah takes me 1.5+ hrs to get to uni so the less days the better. but id be moving from the law building to the engo building to the math building so idk if i will make it in time and if i can eat inbetween. do you have all your lectures on separate days to your tutorials and do u go to ur lectures if there are no tutes on the same day?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
yeah takes me 1.5+ hrs to get to uni so the less days the better. but id be moving from the law building to the engo building to the math building so idk if i will make it in time and if i can eat inbetween. do you have all your lectures on separate days to your tutorials and do u go to ur lectures if there are no tutes on the same day?
I never went to any of my lectures tbh but u will probably need to
but If i had no other time to eat I would just eat in the lecture yolo

baktiar77

HSC
I've only had one 9-5 day with an hour break and I do admit it is pretty gruelling at the start, but after you get used to skipping lectures and realising you don't have to come to uni for another 2 days, it is worth it.

daniellehm_

HSC
I've only had one 9-5 day with an hour break and I do admit it is pretty gruelling at the start, but after you get used to skipping lectures and realising you don't have to come to uni for another 2 days, it is worth it.
was it difficult running around to make it to back to back tutorials in different areas of the campus?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I am organising my timetable and I am just wondering if it would be too chaotic to have 5 lectures/tutorials in a row:
Law Tutorial: 9-11
Math Lecture: 11-12
Eng Tutorial: 12-1
Math Tutorial: 1-2
Eng Lab: 2-5

I can move the 1-2 math tute to Monday but Monday has only lectures so that would turn Monday into a compulsory day

Feel free to provide advice on timetable organisation
while lectures may be optional, recommended you go in on Monday if you want to do well anyways.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah I did watch all my lectures online tho, so if u want to do well u need to be motivated enough to do that otherwise ur gonna do shit

baktiar77

HSC
was it difficult running around to make it to back to back tutorials in different areas of the campus?
Oh yeah that is a bit of an issue, however most tutorials are very lenient and start 5 mins late (and usually finish 5 mins early). Sure being constantly late may be annoying, but if you explain it to your tutor on the first week or so and let them know, they're usually very understanding (well at least my ACCT1501 tutor was).

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Ye just let them know honestly most people walk in late, the only time people are on time is during first Ye cos everyone's still so uptight and in high school mode. As long as ur not walking in like 15min late they won't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)