Timetables Are Out! (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
You can still change it during Week 1 & 2, apparently. But it's probably advisable to get in early before the tutes that you want get filled up.

Lainee

HSC
:) Everything is still subject to class size though.

04er

HSC
Lainee said:
You can still change it during Week 1 & 2, apparently. But it's probably advisable to get in early before the tutes that you want get filled up.
k thanks Lainee! What's your timetable like? (have you changed it?) I want a day off... :( And what's with this message?? :

I know that I cannot be guaranteed this timetable. However I would like to obtain something similar
What happens when I click on 'allocate me a timetable similar to this'? Can I return to my original one?

Seriously they should include some disclaimers... I feel so uninformed :(

matt#1

HSC
N/A
04er said:
What happens when I click on 'allocate me a timetable similar to this'? Can I return to my original one?
(
Once you click this, there is no guarantee that you can return to your original timetable. My suggestion is that you only do it if you really hate your current timetable. Alternatively, you can just get it changed at uni.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Can someone who went today post what the lines/waiting time was when you went to change your timetables..

Lainee

HSC
04er said:
k thanks Lainee! What's your timetable like? (have you changed it?) I want a day off... :(
All the lectures are great for me. I've got Fridays off! :) But I'm thinking of moving some of the later tutes up earlier in the day, so I can actually get in a couple of hours work in the afternoon. And... plus, I have a lot of useless 1-hr breaks and a 3-hr break that would be better filled up.

Seriously they should include some disclaimers... I feel so uninformed :(
I'm not sure about that, I haven't tried it because it hasn't given me one that I'm completely happy with. I'll probably go into uni tomorrow to see if I can just move the tutes - I checked the central timetables for them and it looks possible.

H

head

I got there at around 12:30 and waiting in line for at least 45 minutes.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
absolution* said:
Can someone who went today post what the lines/waiting time was when you went to change your timetables..
The lines were very long i only waited 5 mins max 'casue a couple of my mates were already there but seeing the line i would say at least a 10-15 wait depending on what time you get there and if you have clashes or not 'cause the people who had clashes seem to be waiting a bit compared to those with no clashes

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
MON
MKTG 1001: 11-1 lecture
SOFT 3104: 1-3 lab

TUE
EBUS 3003: 9-11 lab
FINC 2001: 12-2 lecture

wed
EBUS 3003: 11-1 lecture
FINC 2001: 2-3 tute

thurs
MKTG 1001:1-2 tute
SOFT 3104: 3-5 lecture

chepas

HSC
Question about blocks...

absolution* said:
head said:
Yeah, around midday it took around 45, with the line curling up about 3/4 way towards Eastern Ave and Carslaw when i joined (at about 11.40 - missed the meetup :mad:, but thought twas better to get the timetable sorted out instead of putting it off and having classes fill up. Made no difference whatsever :().

Also - when I changed it it had some crosses at 12pm each day - does that mean that I had communicated to the guy I dealt with that I don't want any classes at 12pm so he put a block on it, creating a 'clash'? The online version has a bluey purply blocky thing on it. What does it mean?

Attached is mine to look at bluey purply blocky thing. (I know - lazy bastard am I with about 12hrs, but I dropped linguistics as a strategic choice for senior years!)

Lainee

HSC
chepas said:
Also - when I changed it it had some crosses at 12pm each day - does that mean that I had communicated to the guy I dealt with that I don't want any classes at 12pm so he put a block on it, creating a 'clash'? The online version has a bluey purply blocky thing on it. What does it mean?

Attached is mine to look at bluey purply blocky thing. (I know - lazy bastard am I with about 12hrs, but I dropped linguistics as a strategic choice for senior years!)
Yeah, I think the people who changed your timetable interpreted your 'crosses' to mean that you don't want classes during those times. Looking at your timetable - that wasn't achievable on Thursdays.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
head said:

i had 2 wait for arnd 45-60 mts in the queue.....it wasn't dat annoying though coz i had a friend 2 chat with.....but my legs were numb....... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)