timetables are up!! (1 Viewer)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
New timetable... lol, I just switched the bio prac from monday arvo to friday morning.

Mon: 8-2
Tue: 8-3 (break 1pm)
Wed: 9-3 (break 1pm)
Thu: 9-3 (break 10am)
Fri: 9-1

Comment one, 26 contact hours a week. :p
Comment two, talk about school hours... :rolleyes: This is so like in year 12 with morning classes. lol. Unless the bio people change stuff (they still have to work around the people doing advanced, less flexible lecture times)

timmii

sporadic attendee
I played with my timetable, its pretty close to perfect! :D

Mondays: 9-2 with 1hr break
tuesdays: 9-2 with 2hr break
wednesdays: 1-6 with 1hr break
thursdays: 9-4 with 1hr break
fridays: off

:D

sif not 99

my timetable is rather awesome, do look at it =)

ahaha na i managed to get two days off and didnt have to wait in the queue thanks to my gf buying a physics text off one of the chics on the computers in caslaw changing timetables. Already had 1 day off thought why not see if i can get another while im here and i could so i was stlyin!

freedom

here is my timetable... I have two variations by taking monday off as well and the language lectures will be on tuesday and thursday afternoons from 5-7. still contemplating because i might not even want to continue with it!!!!

bloody desicions!!

timmii

sporadic attendee
Cool timetable freedom, the thurs morning lecture is a bit irritating...Why would you/wouldn't you continue with the arabic? What would you do instead? Btw - the politics courses look great! :)

freedom

i feel that doing a language would be extremely hard...

see i have a background in arabic yet i dont know anything that is why i am in the introductory stream...and the lectuere i hear is a militant and shes really scary and barks at people- that is why the drop out rate is high! i feel ill get picked on more because i dont know my own langauge. LOL stupid i know but its a big fear...

otherwise i would pick up either, sociology, anthropology (and i thought of doing intro french...but ill do that in my own time..)

the thing is i have to work my butt of this year if i want to transfer to law:( - although i dont think i will get the marks so graduate law looks the option.

did you not have the space to pick govt units?

timmii

sporadic attendee
No. Comm/law has compulsory first year subjs...i didnt have a chance to pick anything!!!

I hardly think they'll pick on u for not knowing "your own language". If anything pretend its not yours, and impress them with ur natural insights and affinity for it ;) :p :D

oh, and btw my friend at unsw has been raving about her sociology course, so maybe you'd like that too? But stick with the arabic :D

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
My timetable was crap at first, i had a full five dayer but changed it to have friday off. I also start at 10 every day and finish about 3 with 1 hour breaks in between!!

I'm doing sociology, can't wait seems interesting but i also got to do all the commerce compulsory subjects!!!

timmii

sporadic attendee
i know this has probably been said already, but i cant be bothered trawling through it all again... Utopian, what are you studying???

Pretz

Sif Not 99, i was just checking out your timetable, and noticed that your name is Patrick Stubbs. You wouldn't happen to be the same Patrick Stubbs who went to West Pennant Hills primary school would you?

emz

freedom

here is my timetable... I have two variations by taking monday off as well and the language lectures will be on tuesday and thursday afternoons from 5-7. still contemplating because i might not even want to continue with it!!!!

bloody desicions!!

Attachment: timetable

hey we're in the same lecture ACCT 10011 on tues 11-1
anyways im doin commerce
im on 5 days a week
mon 8-1 with 1 hr break at 11
tues 10-1
wed 10-11
thurs 10-12
fri 9-1

wednesdays a bit annoying going for 1 hr, but ah well, i tried palying around with it, and thats the best it would get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)