Timetables at ACU (1 Viewer)

mlibertino

HSC
N/A
How does the timetabling system work at ACU and how do you make sure you don't get the worst times for tutorials and lectures?

X3Enjeru

HSC
N/A
i'm also having troubles with timetable systems at acu, help please?

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm starting this year as well but from what I've found/been told you can't chose your timetable until a certain date (I think it's February 7th but I'm not 100% sure). You can view when lectures, tutorial, etc. are here for now:

http://timetables.acu.edu.au/swseven/default.aspx

Hope this helps!

mlibertino

HSC
N/A
i'm also having troubles with timetable systems at acu, help please?
theres not much to do now apparently the system opens Feb 7 at 9am for NSW students! hopefully it doesnt keep crashing and we get good time slots :) goodluck!

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
No problem :) Strathfield (for exercise science) and North Sydney (for business), how about you?

mlibertino

HSC
N/A
It opened at 9am and I couldn't get in until around 10 this morning. I missed out on preferred tutes and stuff but I think I'll be fine. Did you contact student centre is there anything they can do?

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh that sucks, I think I got in about 9:45.
Yeah, almost all sorted now. I think they realised pretty quick for one of them there weren't enough spots so they added an extra tutorial which was actually at a pretty decent (albeit early) time. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)