Timetables changed? (1 Viewer)

lexii

Has anybody elses timetables changed?

Mine has gone from perfect to completely fucked up AND with a clash. And i didn't request for it to be changed/haven't done anything to it.

This just plain sucks.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
You only have lectures so you can go to any one you want. They dont mark a role.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
how did it change!?!? did u just go to the online timetabling unit and it just morphed into something else? lol

lexii

My friend, for some reason, went to re-check his Timetable, and then frantically msged me on MSN telling me it had changed for no reason. And so i went and did the same, and alas, it had changed also.

Just wondering if anybody elses has also changed, and also alerting people to the fact that it might have without them knowing.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
lexii said:
Has anybody elses timetables changed?

Mine has gone from perfect to completely fucked up AND with a clash. And i didn't request for it to be changed/haven't done anything to it.

This just plain sucks.
who cares if it has been changed. You still have your old timetable handy. If somebody says something just claim ignorance.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
lexii said:
My friend, for some reason, went to re-check his Timetable, and then frantically msged me on MSN telling me it had changed for no reason. And so i went and did the same, and alas, it had changed also.

Just wondering if anybody elses has also changed, and also alerting people to the fact that it might have without them knowing.

Dats ridiculous :rolleyes:

DAAVE

HSC
It changed because it regenerates it every time you look at it on the net.
Which means that the last timetable you see on the net is the one you use.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im in one of the popular tutes for my history unit and my lecturer warned us that our timetables maybe be changed because some ppl have to be moved to other new tute times...so far, mine hasnt changed.

Does anyone know when is the latest date that timetables can be changed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)