timetables give me a headache (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh god, I fell asleep in the intro to law lecture today. I missed all the important stuff and woke up for the uninteresting crap. my timetable is just a mess of pen marks and scribbles. :/:/
oh and I'm in the computer room which has the air conditioning turned down too low....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
paper cup said:
oh and I'm in the computer room which has the air conditioning turned down too low....
Maybe none of it was interesting :(

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I doubt you missed anything to important - the important stiff will be in your first real lectures where you will be told about enrolling in tutes...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
we have to enrol in tutes beforehand, hence my sitting at a computer lab in my pyjamas fervently ringing people and looking like a freak.

winicat

HSC
those intro things are usually just "yay! we're the best!" for 90% of the time .. only a very small amount of it is dedicated to talking about course content. as someone said before, that's what your first lecture is for - they know most people won't bother with the intro stuff :p

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
me either! i think i was either sleeping or drinking.... i can't remember which one ;)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
sezy_jane said:
me either! i think i was either sleeping or drinking.... i can't remember which one ;)
we went to the one on, um, thursday. I was the asian girl going to sleep between two asian guys.

were you at the law bbq

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Speaking of which - have you managed to sleep at all yet Alicia?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Speaking of which - have you managed to sleep at all yet Alicia?
Nothing over 3-4 hours.

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
paper cup said:
we went to the one on, um, thursday. I was the asian girl going to sleep between two asian guys.

were you at the law bbq
well i didn't go to the intro lecture OR the bbq. i'm enjoying torts so far, what about you? i thought i was going to hate it. but if you can get through the boring dribble of the case studies, the actual thinking behind it is quite interesting.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
sezy_jane said:
well i didn't go to the intro lecture OR the bbq. i'm enjoying torts so far, what about you? i thought i was going to hate it. but if you can get through the boring dribble of the case studies, the actual thinking behind it is quite interesting.
torts was alright. I don't really get how everyone has to discuss the content excessively after every lecture though.

living at a hall makes concentrating difficult. today I went into a business lecture I wasn't supposed to go to to make notes on torts. I hope everything will stabilise after this week though.

hello addy, are you working on sat? I have slept, I slept a lot on the weekend, my phone was ringing and people knocked on my door and I just ignored them. today though I went to sleep then i was like damn, I haven't enrolled in micro tutes yet. so yes, once again in my pyjamas in the freezing cold computer lab.

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yep I'll be at work on saturday - I do thurs, fri, sat and sun nights...

Which micro tute did you end up with - they didnt seem to be filling very quickly which is good news for you.

And also why havnt you got a computer in your room already?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)