Timetables (1 Viewer)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Riviet said:
8 units of maths and english is just...... hectic! But you do get alot of frees as well as alot of after/before school classes for both the extension 2's.
Nobody in my grade is doing both Extension 2's, which is a first in a few years. We have people capable, but nobody wants to lol.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
pLuvia said:
kami did 4u maths and 4u english lol. I only have 7 frees a fornight, but there pointless, I rather have normal periods than them and 6 of those frees I shouldn't have lol :p stupid principal didn't let me officially drop biology so I just don't go to class and drop it after half yearlies :p
:O u rebel!!! =/

3 ppl in my year are doing extension 2 maths .. and about 4 are doing extension 2 english.

but man. i was so surprised in looking at the yr 11 exm-1 class. whole class filled with students. (around 30) in contrast to around 16 when we first started.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
I only have 10 frees a fortnight :(... I could have more, but I wouldnt know what to drop.. grr... are you gonna do 4u of either one? Coz if you do 4u english, you can have even MORE frees lol... which is cool :)
I might pick up extension 2 maths, but it depends on what I get for extension 1 maths this year. If I do, I'll drop 2 of my electives, which would leave me with 20 frees a fortnight I think.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I might pick up extension 2 maths, but it depends on what I get for extension 1 maths this year. If I do, I'll drop 2 of my electives, which would leave me with 20 frees a fortnight I think.
Yep, 20 frees a fortnight, which is damn sweet. One of my mates has a quadruple study day each week by doing that lol.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
20 a fortnight? wow that's so nice lol. how long are your periods btw?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
45 mins each
Wow that's heaps, we also have 45 min periods, and I only get 5 a fortnight (doing 12 units).

Cat_Orange

HSC
Last year's timetable was awesome cos I got to go home most afternoons. But I can't complain about this year's, 20 frees in a fortnight and I get to go home at 12:30 on Fridays. I like having two frees a day, you can get so much more work done.

Lizcat

HSC
i get 19 frees a cycle.. but it would be 20 if we didnt have freaking ACA (accademic) i guess its suppose to be useful.
but i have like Ex2maths on tues and fri mornings and also P5 on tues.. i have a free NEARLY everyday but one monday.. which was today!..
my favourite day wednesday and fridays.. coz on Day3 i have double free in the arvo.. which means i can leave at lunch.. and also the other wednesday i have 3 frees and an academic which means i only have 2 real periods that day.. and on fridays i get 3 frees!!
lalala

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Wow, I only get about 10 frees. Double on the friday morning means I can sleep in though :)

Last edited:

ozkillspree

HSC
i currently have 22 free periods a fortnight and our lessons go for about 60 mins each i usally either start school at like 1:30 in the arvo or finish at like 11:30 or 10:30 so my timetable is very good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)