timetables. (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
lol my friend has 3 periods of maths in one day and we only have 4 periods in one day thats 3.5 hours worth of maths!!!

i get 10free periods a fortnight because of TVET course YEAH!

xsavagex

HSC
mines pretty alright

i get to go home early every wednesday and one monday coz we have a 2 week cycle.

oh and i only get 9 frees over 2 weeks

new thing at our school this yr is the doubles. i have double everything except english and religion.

im happy.

Sofstar

HSC
My whole timetable is in doubles.:mad1: I think it's like that in ever grade at our school. Periods are 50mins and we have 6 a day.

loveforever

HSC
I'm still deeply mourning the loss of my beloved double frees on Monday afternoon.
New timetables suck.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
lol and i thought doubles were bad.....but you probably have more than 4 periods a day, so like yeah my doubles for maths is 2 hours 20 mins..each period 1hr 10 mins so yeah

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
WHat! 16 80 mins that is crazy!
do you have like 10 units where 2 units are like an outside course or TVET? so you basically have 8 units worth at school?

jaaaaay

HSC
i have fourteen free periods per fortnight xD (and i only have 4 periods a day~)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I like my timetable this year...

We have 6 50 minute periods a day. I have Entertainment until 6 on Tuesdays, English Extension 1 until 6 on Wednesdays and English Extension 2 until 6 on Thursdays. We have a half-hour early start every tuesday at 8:30, Week 1 being English and Week 2 being Software (which should be really good). Our school doesn't actually do double periods, which sucks, because if you get into a rhythm with something, you only have 50 minutes. Fridays on week 1 I get off as well, because Year 12 only go for the first 2 periods until 11:10am. Week 1 happens to be my 2 free periods on that friday, so I have the day off :):):):):). Over the course of 2 weeks, I have 18 frees of 50min each, although I'm pretty sure id on't have any double frees, although I have a few near recess and lunch.

claireaye

HSC
I'm pretty content with mine... I have at least one free period most days...

Week A:
Monday: Assessment period (can come late if I dont have an assessment), Drama, Extension English, French, French, Ancient

Tuesday: Extension French (7:30am), Ancient, English, Free Period, Art, Art, Free Period

Wednesday: French, Free Period, Ancient, Drama, English, Extension French

Thursday: Art, Extension English, French, Free Period, Free Period, Drama

Friday: Drama, Free Period, Ancient, English, English, Art

Week B:
Monday: French, Ancient, English, Drama, Drama, Free Period

Tuesday: Extension French (7:30am), Free Period, French, Drama, Free Period, Extension English, Art

Wednesday: English, Art, Free Period, Ancient, Extension French, Free Period (can go home)

Thursday: Drama, French, Art, Free Period, Free Period, English

Friday: Extension English, Art, English, Ancient, Ancient, French

Thursday: Drama, French

amisha_amisha

I'm a Title now?
HSC
My timetable sucks even more. I have 9/10 Period O's (that is a morning class which runs from, 7:45 to 9:00) so I am forced to wake up at around 5:30am so I can catch my 6:30am bus. Dumb, much?
But I have lots of early days and free periods because I'm cool like that. :)

HSC
Buiboi said:
lol my friend has 3 periods of maths in one day and we only have 4 periods in one day thats 3.5 hours worth of maths!!!
I thought four 40 minute periods in a row of maths In year 12 was bad!

I had a double period, then recess for 20 minutes and then another double of maths! It was scheduled to be our maths and extension math period but since everyone did both and the same teacher for both we used to do three unit...we were all pretty bad at three unit there were people who honestly didnt know whether to laugh or cry lol.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
to be exact..
my periods consist of exactly 64 mins each.. 5 periods per day with 2 week cycle..
its really stupid.. but i love my timetable..
i have 11 free periods which only 3 of them are during the day~~
the others are either in the morning (come to school later)
or in the afternoon (go home early) ^-^
but.. i do 10 units.. so i suppose that explains why i have so many frees..

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Fuck, how do you know what classes are on what lines then?
I walk around randomly and hope I turn up to the right class...;)

haha, :p No, I mean not all my classes have been timetabled yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)