Timetables (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blonde

HSC
So the whole enrollment thing was available as of 2 days ago...and already all the good lectures are taken.
A QMA lecture from 5-6pm on a thursday night, meaning that I wont get home until 8pm at the earliest, if I'm lucky? I don't very well think so! :mad:
Most of them aren't even full but they wont show up on the enrolment page.

Looks like I'll be crashing lectures that I'm not enrolled in again next semester.

Chris.

HSC
every1 enrolls on the day of their appointment day..otherwise you get shit times. the only way to fix your timetable now is to continually check until some1 leaves the lecture so you can enrol into it

if you have a lecturer that cant speak english properly there is no point in going.

drmix

HSC
N/A
first come first serve - i cant think of any other better method!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
drmix said:
first come first serve - i cant think of any other better method!
indeed.

im gonna love my 2 day week next semester. :]

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha suck it up

and relax your in first year. get over it. your not in high school anymore. dont expect everything to go your way in the real world.

if you dont enrol earlier, live with it.

Mr. Blonde

HSC
I've managed to work it down to 3 days (not including the lone accounting lecture on a fourth day).

And yes, the first-come-first-serve method is a good one. I was just angry at myself for not realising everyone got in so fast. :\

dont expect everything to go your way in the real world.
The real world is not like high school?
My dreams have been shattered.

tempco

HSC
Just turn up to another lecture that fits your timetable.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha what i meant to say mr blonde is that,

you have to expect that nothing will go your way in the real world. sorry i was referring more to the workplace than leaning towards the side of uni and its structuring.

haha sorry about the previous post. its just that you must be the third or fourth person to make a thread regarding their second semmester at uni.

this is my third year and i guess im over the whinging stage and i just get on with it.

good luck with your exams though. people fail and you will get a spot opened up for you :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)