• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables? (1 Viewer)

thrillkiller

HSC
When we make our timetables is it okay to put a tutorial/prac right after a lecture? Say the lecture goes from 10am to 11am and the tutorial starts at 11am aswell is this enough time to make it to class? Do lectures end at 55mins to give time or is it a bad idea?

converge

HSC
N/A
Yes its fine to put a tutorial/practical right after a lecture (if you don't want a break in between). Tutorials/practicals usually finish 5 minutes early so you would have enough time to go to your next class.

Last edited:

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Yes, you can definitely choose to register for a tutorial scheduled right after your lecture. A lot of students actually prefer to go to the tutorial straight after the lecture, and the tutorials are generally located near the lecture theatre so it won't take you too long to get to your tutorial. Lecturers also usually finish their lecture five minutes beforehand to give students to travel to their next class. Best regards, UWS Course Info

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
It's better to register for it before lec, as tutes will be revising work from the week before.. thus getting previous work out of the way for that days lecture.

uws20

HSC
every uni gives a personal timetable after registration except uws....thats pathetic!

uws20

HSC
hi do u know any software coz i cant make it on microsoft or excel ;O

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hi do u know any software coz i cant make it on microsoft or excel ;O
[HR][/HR]

Really?? Excel works perfectly for me. I colour code and everything. I have an okay timetable. I'm not complaining lol. Way better than last year where I had 4 and 5 hour breaks between classes hahaha

uws20

HSC
yeah i'll try in excel but seriously uws needs to improve their enorlment/timetable procedures, it pisses you off haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah i'll try in excel but seriously uws needs to improve their enorlment/timetable procedures, it pisses you off haha
I completely agree. I mean its so stupid how we all have to fight over class times for registration. There should be an easier way. It's so stressful...that system we have in place now.

thrillkiller

HSC
I completely agree. I mean its so stupid how we all have to fight over class times for registration. There should be an easier way. It's so stressful...that system we have in place now.
agreed, i was shocked to see how quickly everything filled up

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol first minute all the seats in my two preferred tires gone. That's 80 seats taken up in 60 seconds hahaha.

uws20

HSC
hahaha exactly my psychology lecture got full n i was like wtf but then i called uws and they said its not necessary to register for a lecture, tutorial is more important. Luckily after half an hour 1 seat was left n i took that ;)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hahaha exactly my psychology lecture got full n i was like wtf but then i called uws and they said its not necessary to register for a lecture, tutorial is more important. Luckily after half an hour 1 seat was left n i took that ;)
Lol luckyyyyyyy. I chucked a tantrum last year when I missed out on my time for both law classes cos the system shut me out haha. Called up the school, they were super nice and they fixed the problem for me. I was one happy duck :)
They should have 2 servers so that the system doesn't reach capacity and shut students out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)