Timetables? (1 Viewer)

thrillkiller

HSC
yes can i please be apart of your group haha, also what does being in a society require like do you meet weekly or something

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah i think you meet weekly or fortnightly or something :/
different groups require you to do different things. Like for the law society, i know that they organise all these social events + mooting etc...but students who arent a part of the law society can also take a part in it, however, they have to pay a higher price to take part in those activities.
lol okay, you can join my group! YAY 6 members now! You are officially my favourite boser :D

thrillkiller

HSC
yay thankyou. I can't wait to meet you seriously. Atleast I already have one friend at uws haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC
will you be at uni on monday? im going to purchase some books so if youre there, i'll be happy to meet up with you irl :) you seem pretty awesome

thrillkiller

HSC
yes i will. I have a break from 10-11 and then from 12-3, will you be there then?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah probably catch up with you at 10:30ish :) lets meet in front of subway! ill show you around campus. ill pm you my number.

I Study Hard

HSC
lol ummm.....yes about that! well see, i didnt even know that this many clubs existed up until now..
the only club im in is the UWSBECA and one that I created..ive got 5 members (me and 4 mates lol) its called the International Organisation of Pimps and Hoes. It was created last year whilst we were waiting for our trains to arrive lol..yeah im a weirdo. Youre more than welcome to join our group! Its a private group (i.e. no one knows about it but me and my friends lol), allowed in by invitation only :D

EDIT: intending on joining the Law society and the UWS Quiddich society too lol, it looks cool.
I'm thinking about joining Quidditch but I'm sooo shy =O
And I'm a member of LSA.
I love going to the law ball every October. Black Tie events <3

thrillkiller

HSC
okay its been 3 weeks and i have seriously not heard anything from any clubs or societies lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I'm thinking about joining Quidditch but I'm sooo shy =O
And I'm a member of LSA.
I love going to the law ball every October. Black Tie events <3
Hahaha dw, ill be there by your side, running around on a broomstick too :) lol I became a member of the lsa, but I haven't taken part in any activities yet.
Lol thrillkiller, you should email them and say hey guys what's going on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)