• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

timetables... (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
well, provided her class has space (and check before you do it), you click on the class time, and it will say "unregister me from this class". Click on it, and then it will unenrol you. Then click on the class you want to be in and register.. it should be fairly straight forward.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Blah, i wish there was some way of seeing the class availability before enrolment

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh.. hey asylum..
a friend of mine also transferred...
she's gotta go in on thursday or something.. not sure

but she enrolled in her units for this semester under her new degree.. and now she is picking her classes....

if you've enrolled in what you are planning on doing, why not pick your classes now as well... that way on the day all you gotta do is just get signatres.. and let the people know on AIMS what you did...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hmm... well if its in the same time, then you can just rock up to their tute and say that you'd prefer to be in this one. It shouldnt be a major hassle because they're at the same time. You dont even have to tell them that you arent in their class. When they read out the roll, just say at the end that you enrolled in this class... They're pretty laid back.

Or,another option might be her transferring into your tute?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jlh said:
uh.. hey asylum..
a friend of mine also transferred...
she's gotta go in on thursday or something.. not sure

but she enrolled in her units for this semester under her new degree.. and now she is picking her classes....

if you've enrolled in what you are planning on doing, why not pick your classes now as well... that way on the day all you gotta do is just get signatres.. and let the people know on AIMS what you did...
i couldnt, for some reason, when the unit enrolments were taking place, estudent wouldnt load more than the noticeboard and i was shitty as hell.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
what exactly do we do in psy104 prac?
is it compulsary? cause like is attendance marked? if not i can just turn up to the other class? if not ill prob have to talk to someone about it. cause i dont see anyone changing to another class on at the same time =\

yea i tried to change her into my tute but 1st years cant change their timetable til feb21 even though theres space in mine she cant get in =\ and i cant get into hers cause theres no space. oh such a dilemma

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
asy, i think they will have a system in place so you guys don't get all the crap times, don't worry about it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
asy, i think they will have a system in place so you guys don't get all the crap times, don't worry about it
They better be, or else ill turn into Mr. T and throw the foos helluva far

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
is it compulsary? cause like is attendance marked? if not i can just turn up to the other class? if not ill prob have to talk to someone about it. cause i dont see anyone changing to another class on at the same time =\

yea i tried to change her into my tute but 1st years cant change their timetable til feb21 even though theres space in mine she cant get in =\ and i cant get into hers cause theres no space. oh such a dilemma
Ah, I see... tis no good! Yes, its compulsory to attend, and yes they mark it. But as long as you have your name on someones list somewhere along the line, you'll be fine. As I said, just ask the other tutor if you can come into their tute... generally the tutes are only held 3 classrooms apart when it comes to PSY104 and 105... They do make you work (although its all just BS), and really, if you cant get into her tute, most of them dont run the full 2 hours (more like 45 mins) so you'd be able to see her afterwards... But I understand her desire to have someone in there with her.

Ah, I dont know... see how it goes hun... as for me, I'm tired, I've enrolled, and now I'm off to snuggle with my boy and go to sleep!

Night night lovelies!:sleep:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
boinkBOINK said:

you do questions and sort of talk about topics. i think i remember sometimes using the computers too (although i might be mixing it up with PSY105). I think they take the role, but generally it is worth attending to. You can definitely just go to an alternate one and get your name on the role, i did that for PSY104... they are pretty easy going and dont usually mind.

i know ONE thing you can get away with not attending and that is the STAT170 pracs which are just computer work (you can always do it at home), so if your doinf STAT170, then thats something you dont have to worry about, but as for Psy subjects, the pracs you need to attend.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahh the old stat170 pracs. i went to like 1. and then realised it was a complete waste of time lol so i went home and did it. well i put it off. but it got done in the end.
i guess its talking to the tute then. thanks guys.
beats hitting my refresh button on estudent lol

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
how stupid is it that acst201 is on at like 8am or 7pm.... arghh...i dun wanna get up early or leave late...the 2004 one was better ...

oh btw is acst201 tutes compulsory?

how about accg253 ones?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jlh again.

WHAT??? i havent repped anyone in ages. i am the stingy kind. .. bah. how many do i need to rep? ive repped 5 peeps and i still get this meesage.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
LOL...
yeah i couldn't rep griz before.. kept telling me to spread the rep...
so i rep'ed everyone that goes to mq.. saying they're cool!!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh i got the accg200 lecture times for sm2...
its the draft pdf file though...

lecture_1:
friday 9
friday 15
friday 16

tutorial_1:
monday
tuesday
thursday
friday

and no i'm not gonna list the tute times david...
msn me and i'll send you the pdf if you want......

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol hey greg
its all good man
i got the draft times
its just when im setting down like the ACTUAL timetable on the net?
the lecture times dont exist on friday
only the tutes

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol
i hadn't made my timetable yesterday yet so i couldn't enrol
and now its hella slow godammit! :mad:
its been like an hour and the page hasn't even changed yet
im sooo not gonna get my classes :(

jlh said:
LOL...
yeah i couldn't rep griz before.. kept telling me to spread the rep...
so i rep'ed everyone that goes to mq.. saying they're cool!!!
:O i thought u meant it!
:(
whatever... im still cool anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)