Timey Wimey: Doctor Who discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
By the way, had so much doubt heading into the 10th Doctor after the 9th. But damn, he's cool.

Kolmias

HSC
By the way, had so much doubt heading into the 10th Doctor after the 9th. But damn, he's cool.
Whenever you get a new Doctor, you always have doubt. But so far, I've never been disappointed and all like the different things each actor brings to the role. :)

Orwell

HSC
Kolmias, which doctor did you start off with? Also, I have a question (do not give me a direct answer if it is a spoiler), there's a man that kept whispering into Martha' mother's ear during the 'Lazarus Experiment' and when he did Martha's mother kept informing Martha of 'who' the Doctor is. Should I have met this guy yet, or is that in episodes to come? I read somewhere about some renegade doctor, but I stopped cos spoilers. My biggest fear with Doctor Who is that I'm forgetting integral aspects of the series.

Kolmias

HSC
Kolmias, which doctor did you start off with? Also, I have a question (do not give me a direct answer if it is a spoiler), there's a man that kept whispering into Martha' mother's ear during the 'Lazarus Experiment' and when he did Martha's mother kept informing Martha of 'who' the Doctor is. Should I have met this guy yet, or is that in episodes to come? I read somewhere about some renegade doctor, but I stopped cos spoilers. My biggest fear with Doctor Who is that I'm forgetting integral aspects of the series.
The Doctor I started off with was Nine (I've been watching the show since the age of 5 :tongue:).

With the man in the Lazarus Experiment, spoilers. Just wait till the end of the season; such a plotwist. Say no more.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Nah. Is it good? Would you recommend?
First two eps are just okay, kinda cheesy - reminded me of Season 1 (2005). Capaldi is in the first one. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue but then I watched the 3rd and 4th ep and I really loved them. I respect Patrick Ness as an author, and now a show runner.

Did you watch Torchwood and/or Sarah Jane?

-EDIT- Do I recommend? If you don't mind it being initially cheesy then yeah, as it definitely improves. It's free on ABC iView.

Kolmias

HSC
Christmas special was a real letdown.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Why have the latest seasons been so political... JFC
I literally just sat here trying to think of an episode this season and I couldn't lol I feel like they've all been average at best.
The only "political" thing I remember is the racist guy at the frost fair.
My highlight of the season so far is just whenever the camera pans to the picture of River Song

Kolmias

HSC
Lol, did you miss the constant digs at Trump in the last ep?

Kolmias

HSC
Oh yeahhhhh haha that was overkill.

You guys like Bill? I'm still iffy but to be fair I thought I didn't like Clara and then she left and I am still grieving lel
I fking love Bill. Such a great character and soooooo more likeable then Clara!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)