Tips for business studies HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

izzo

HSC
Any tips for the exam, very nervous!!

idkkdi

HSC
The subject is retarded. I actually hate it.

The only thing you really have to do is memorise the syllabus. If you plan on achieving high band 6, you should have memorised the textbook lmao.

If you do not get band 5, it is highly likely that you have not studied at all.

dani01

HSC
Hye I'm doing business too on tuesday and like the person above said the key is really memorise your syllabus. Create acronyms for everything. RIPS. role influences processes and your strategies. then sub acronyms under each of those.
If you know your syllabus you are pretty much set. also practise structuring your essay and business reports because that can make a big difference. :) best of luck

izzo

HSC
Hye I'm doing business too on tuesday and like the person above said the key is really memorise your syllabus. Create acronyms for everything. RIPS. role influences processes and your strategies. then sub acronyms under each of those.
If you know your syllabus you are pretty much set. also practise structuring your essay and business reports because that can make a big difference. :) best of luck
Great thanks!
What about case studies?

davidgu

HSC
For section 4, do you guys prefer essay format or report format? My teacher suggested me to use a report format, I really dunno

idkkdi

HSC
For section 4, do you guys prefer essay format or report format? My teacher suggested me to use a report format, I really dunno
Hype. Can't wait to get this piece of sht subject over with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)