Tips for writing quicker (1 Viewer)

zlum23

HSC
(besides the obvious of just practicing handwriting)

washi-tape

HSC
This is more something that should be done on a longer-term basis rather than something done immediately, but I heard attaching things to your pen like batteries and writing with them helps speed up your writing. Just take the batteries off before your exam and your handwriting should be quicker. The weight is meant to build up strength

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
This is more something that should be done on a longer-term basis rather than something done immediately, but I heard attaching things to your pen like batteries and writing with them helps speed up your writing. Just take the batteries off before your exam and your handwriting should be quicker. The weight is meant to build up strength
I swear that's an urban legend because nobody ever uses that trick for longer than a day lmao it gets too annoying

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I swear that's an urban legend because nobody ever uses that trick for longer than a day lmao it gets too annoying
i agree, as someone who tried it, it triggers me and whatever i've attached to it tends to hit my hand while writing ;-;

instead i just use a heavier pen then use a lighter one during exams

lolcti

HSC
N/A
really?? I've been doing it since year 9 its helpful af but your writing becomes so messy

washi-tape

HSC
I also found it too annoying to do but my friend used it consistently and said it helped but idk what else could help with quicker writing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)