Tired? (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
legit omg
and they screwed us over sooo bad esp for english by only testing the common mod short answers
we got no practice or proper feedback whatsoever
FRRRR. the online trials were so fucking useless cuz sso many teachers of mine literally just gave us a mark but no feedback or explanation or comment ... what was even the point

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
bro honestly they were so pointless. They might of not even had them. No ones rank even changed. I was preaching this before they even took them. It only weighted 15% as well.
fr. but ours were still 30% and that was such a stressful thing cuz no one was prepared. i was srssly worried all my ranks would drop but it luckily worked out in the end.

zizi2003_

HSC
fr. but ours were still 30% and that was such a stressful thing cuz no one was prepared. i was srssly worried all my ranks would drop but it luckily worked out in the end.
same omfg
but my eng rank dropped so bad tho and i literally got no explanation or feedback for my english trial AHAHAH rip

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
same omfg
but my eng rank dropped so bad tho and i literally got no explanation or feedback for my english trial AHAHAH rip
aww omggg that's so annoying - they really should have given us some feedback on that section since it's literally so randommmm

bro surprisingly my eng rank improved slightly, i have no idea how

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)