Titration Competition (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
Whos entering ? :) i just signed up today. Ours is held at Macquarie Uni on the 19th of June :)
what are the prizes for this comp...i heard of it last year, but our skool never made it possible for us to enter. :mad:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i coulda enter, but i didn't... sigh~~~ shit, i wish i had done it...

btw, to all those wantin to gointo ssp nxt year, DO THIS FREGGIN COMP!!!! even if u didn't get jak, a participation is better dan nothin... =(

kalinda

HSC
im going to enter it once my teacher decides to give us the details of it

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
my chem teacher asked me to join, after all, caringbah high has an impeccable record at the titration comp. I think the winners got results of 40, our team got 100 000 or something :p
maybe I can restore some pride this year
Ours is at Sydney uni i think

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
This is the first I've heard of this, I'll have to try and get my teacher to register

jims

HSC
its mad fun if titration floats ur boat. i only did it last year becoz my friend was having trouble finding 2 other ppl to be in his team. ironically, he got the highest error while i somehow got zero error giving our team a respectable 3rd place: which is good becoz i didnt want to go on to the nationals, i hear it gets rather difficult.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
This is the first I've heard of this
neither have i - my old school was crap :p
Originally posted by jims
zero error giving our team a respectable 3rd place: which is good becoz i didnt want to go on to the nationals, i hear it gets rather difficult.
wow ! 0 error :eek: !
Third? thats good :) they only take first to the state one ?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea... but tis dead easy to score a large number... one slip den tis all gone... i know a live eg... =) but i won't tell, cuz i don't want to dog my fwnd...

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
At one centre last year, the best team scored 10, and the worst ... well let's just say that it was more than 10<sup>8</sup>. Xiao1985 is right, a relatively minor mistake can wipe out a team.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'm doing titration at Macquare uni too!! My teacher is so excited.. she thinks we're going to win or something.. hahaha. There's like 8 teams from my school going.. I'll almost definetly break something in the process :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by steph@nie
I'm doing titration at Macquare uni too!! My teacher is so excited.. she thinks we're going to win or something.. hahaha. There's like 8 teams from my school going.. I'll almost definetly break something in the process :D
lolz, he reminded me of my chem teacher last year... =p blehz

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yr 11's are allowed to enter! hahah.. at my school its only yr 12.. and i dont blame em, some yr 11's at my school are really not with it at all. Ive sat in their classes and they all have blank looks while my chem teacher rabbles on about something... its really humourous how clueless they are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)