Titration Prac (1 Viewer)

nrumble42

HSC
hey guys,

so I have a titration prac this week and the only thing we got told it was on was that it would be cordial. from this, I'm assuming that it would be citric acid. So when i'm setting it up, do i rinse the concial flask and pipette with distilled water or with the acid solution? Would be great if someone could remind me what gets rinsed with what.

Thanks

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys,

so I have a titration prac this week and the only thing we got told it was on was that it would be cordial. from this, I'm assuming that it would be citric acid. So when i'm setting it up, do i rinse the concial flask and pipette with distilled water or with the acid solution? Would be great if someone could remind me what gets rinsed with what.

Thanks
Wash the conical flask with only water and if you are using the pipette to transfer the acid solution then wash it with the acid. Basic rule to remember is any equipment ending in flask such as conical flask and volumetric flask wash with distilled water. For the rest you wash with the solution you are going to transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)