To 4u People (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How are you planning to utilise the rest of your study time, in terms of balancing between MX2 on tuesday and MX1 on thursday.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'll think of ways to get into formals on a boat by using binomial theorem, perhaps get a few complex numbers and I'll get some conics to help me scuba dive and invade the boat.

Web Addict

HSC
I won't be balancing my time. I'll spend the rest of the remaining time on Mathematics Extension 2 and after the exam, I'll start doing Mathematics Extension 1.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I'll think of ways to get into formals on a boat by using binomial theorem, perhaps get a few complex numbers and I'll get some conics to help me scuba dive and invade the boat.
don't forget to use probability to make sure your chances are at their best and mechanics to open a door which has resistive motion acting on it and projectile motion to make sure when you chuck a ball it goes in the hoop.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

'Hey angel you wanna cis with me, cos I would like to perform a sin with you'

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)