To all HSC students stressing (1 Viewer)

RushDawgs

HSC
Uni Grad
I am like 50 / 50 stress and calm,
I am calm that i prepared for the major exams
But stressed that i did not prepare for biology, I should have tho :/

momocallaghan

HSC
Okay, I want to clarify...if I'm not stressed because I don't care, is that a bad thing?
Why do you insists on frequenting the HSC general discussion forum If all your posts try to debase us.
It's all I've seen you post, I'm pretty sure you've done the HSC judging by your sig...

enoilgam

HSC
Why do you insists on frequenting the HSC general discussion forum If all your posts try to debase us.
It's all I've seen you post, I'm pretty sure you've done the HSC judging by your sig...
Someth1ng is one of the most knowledgable posters on the HSC boards.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
remember guys, performing badly in the HSC isn't the end of the world. you can always become a taxi driver or work at maccas.

just kidding.

seriously though - it's not the end of the world. there are heaps of pathways into uni.

Jashua_Long

Banned
HSC
N/A
remember guys, performing badly in the HSC isn't the end of the world. you can always become a taxi driver or work at maccas.

just kidding.

seriously though - it's not the end of the world. there are heaps of pathways into uni.
They let everyone into university. It's absolutely disgusting, the degrees get devalued and now apparently you need at least a masters degree to get a entry level job.

ChongDaddy

HSC
That time when you crammed an all nighter and was like, "I studied like a boss, going to ace this test!" you get the exam back and shit... barely passing

Chong_Boy

HSC
If people can't handle the HSC, how are they going to cope with the rest of their lives? How will you handle the stress of starting and looking after a family, juggling and keeping multiple jobs while attempting to keep your difficult coworkers and boss happy so you can afford to pay your million dollar mortgage and pay for your kids schooling, constantly fearing your property will be repossessed then trying to save up for retirement. The HSC is NOTHING.

inJust

HSC
If people can't handle the HSC, how are they going to cope with the rest of their lives? How will you handle the stress of starting and looking after a family, juggling and keeping multiple jobs while attempting to keep your difficult coworkers and boss happy so you can afford to pay your million dollar mortgage and pay for your kids schooling, constantly fearing your property will be repossessed then trying to save up for retirement. The HSC is NOTHING.
f

kylie1D

HSC
The funny thing is that Im the only one thats putting pressure on myself =( I have really high expectations for my atar =(( why am i like thisss???

jswlms

HSC
does anyone else secretly hope the exams are harder in order to make it easier for higher calibre students to secure the higher percentiles? i'm stressing about insufficient difficulty - does that count? lol

enoilgam

HSC
does anyone else secretly hope the exams are harder in order to make it easier for higher calibre students to secure the higher percentiles? i'm stressing about insufficient difficulty - does that count? lol
There isnt much point really - aligning is designed to level account for the relative difficulty of the exam.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Whilst this viewpoint is shared by many, generally by those who have completed their schooling life, realise that for those still doing the HSC, it's one the biggest things to hit them in their lives so far. The HSC is not everything, I have that view, but you can understand why so many would be stressing over it.

enoilgam

HSC
Whilst this viewpoint is shared by many, generally by those who have completed their schooling life, realise that for those still doing the HSC, it's one the biggest things to hit them in their lives so far.
I think this is an important thing to remember - many HSC graduates look back and say "ohhh the HSC was easy" or "It's such a joke - it isnt even that important" but that is with the gift of hindsight (and as the saying goes, hindsight is 20/20). When you are actually doing it, many people often feel that it is daunting or extremely stressful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)