To all those complaining about Section B (1 Viewer)

HSC
krazy_katie777 said:
Anyone who is female and studies JFK in extension history will disagree with him being a 'good guy'... cheating, lying, womaniser... ohh and he had STD's... im not saying he deserved to be shot. but he was a chauvinistic pig. did a good job with cuban missile crisis i must admit.
You see? This is why we never should have given them the vote.

HSC
ahaha settle down the lot of you.. lol yeah i agree he made an excellent president.. i wouldnt have given the job to anyone else. he handled his job well and i dont think that because he had a fucked up private life he shouldnt have been president. but hey, all im saying he lacked in quite a few important morals..

HSC
oh and my remark bout his 'STI's - to be politically correct - was outa line and irrelevant.. i mainly added it in as a personal joke with a friend..hehe ignore the comment coz really, i do feel for those who have them - especially if it wasn't their fault for contracting them.. :(

Theodopolis

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hey I'm going entirely back on my entire argument.

Maybe she's wiser to American politics than we gave her credit for...

rsalts

o no...please dont say words i dont understand...im not katie...dont patronize me u fool. flex ur intellect somewhere else, just dont be a snob around here.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Schroedinger is serving you all. I much enjoyed the fellatio reference, the perfect balance between imagery, poetic technique, insult and humour. Encore.

By the way Schroedinger, my cat ran away a few months ago, can you tell me what happened to him? Does he still exist?

rsalts

schroedinger i cant wait til the hsc is over...you'll have no one to talk to you, all the measly crap u learnt in school won't make you friends, you probably look like your face was on fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel...you say that anyone on a forum has already failed their hsc, yet you curiously want a UAI of 100? Therein lies the fatal contradiction my friend. Have a great life talking to no-one.

rsalts

what a riveting quip shcroefucker..surely you can find a better defense mechanism than that. Afterall, you are the self-proclaimed most learned on this forum. put some effort into it or you can suck my shcroedinger-a-linger

rsalts

ohh...what's wrong? did I hit a nerve? Are you just going to say something like...."oh yes you did...oh no im a failure i'll just go shoot myself". Maybe you should get the fuck off this forum...and go chat to people in the real world. HSC isn't the be all and end all...if you wanna be an accountant, go for it. You can be a shit shoveler and count my stacks all u like.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, you've got me now. All of my life has been a meaningless lie and the BoS forums is all that I have.

I shall go hang myself in the barn. I am a fool.
Slash your wrists in a bath tub underneath the Pecan out back.

They'll find a bunch of dried out skins in your attic and we'll get to see a clip running over and over on CNN of your mother saying "I always wondered about Schroedinger's collection of baby shoes".

Anyone as far to the right as you is hiding a dark secret.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I also get stronger in the splendor of a lucid moon. I'm a creature of the night. All my demons cast a spell, the souls of dust rising from the ashes.
o rly?

Maybe you can tell me then... where has all the magic gone? Lost behind or lost along? A victim of the pulse of our society I suspect :(

I miss the ancient times, the riddles and the subtle sings.. It was truley a relative perspective on reality.

Only creatures of the night can heal my wounds.

p.s. u r gay lol

rsalts

dan, dan, dan, dan dan. for a person that hates everything you crumble easily! how are you gonna make it in the world if your a cynic but you can't handle the backlashes...you've much to learn.

Theodopolis

HSC

Is it just me, or does sharpening a pencil with a knife make you feel really manly?

Theodopolis

HSC
rsalts said:
mate, ur a wanker
rsalts said:
u must have a really small penis
rsalts said:
o no...please dont say words i dont understand...im not katie...dont patronize me u fool. flex ur intellect somewhere else, just dont be a snob around here.
rsalts said:
schroedinger i cant wait til the hsc is over...you'll have no one to talk to you, all the measly crap u learnt in school won't make you friends, you probably look like your face was on fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel...you say that anyone on a forum has already failed their hsc, yet you curiously want a UAI of 100? Therein lies the fatal contradiction my friend. Have a great life talking to no-one.
rsalts said:
what a riveting quip shcroefucker..surely you can find a better defense mechanism than that. Afterall, you are the self-proclaimed most learned on this forum. put some effort into it or you can suck my shcroedinger-a-linger
rsalts said:
ohh...what's wrong? did I hit a nerve? Are you just going to say something like...."oh yes you did...oh no im a failure i'll just go shoot myself". Maybe you should get the fuck off this forum...and go chat to people in the real world. HSC isn't the be all and end all...if you wanna be an accountant, go for it. You can be a shit shoveler and count my stacks all u like.
rsalts said:
dan, dan, dan, dan dan. for a person that hates everything you crumble easily! how are you gonna make it in the world if your a cynic but you can't handle the backlashes...you've much to learn.

From viewing the entirety of your posts on this forum, I have noticed a trend in your writing style...
The trend appears to be that you contribute nothing at all to this discussion... the opposite in fact, you stall the discussion with attempts to goad established members of this thread with bad grammar, pathetic insults and an overall demeanor that I can only describe as pitifully imbecilic...

So my advice to you is this... Crawl back into that diseased cunt that spawned you with a copy of 'Animal Farm' or 'Mein Kampf'... gestate there until you form some kind of valid political opinion and then we'll resume the discussion... but please wash thoroughly first.

Yours in the kindest of spirits

Theo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)