to drop or not to drop? (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

So, Ive reached the point of no return....
I really hate my major work, really hate it, it makes me feel sick just thinking about it...
so my question is, with 11 units should i drop it and be happy or persevere and maybe get a band 3? is a band 3 still scaled up?
is it stupid to only have 10 units, especially since im not that good at art, (and will not get above a band 5)??

Amyr

I'm only doing 10 units, which might seem dumb, but it allows me to have alot of time frr to spend on my other subjects. If you're not enjoying Ext 2 and its stressing you out, in my opinion its probably not worth keeping.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
No KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT. It does wonders for your UAI even if your work isn't that good, cos you will still get a halfway decent mark with brilliant scaling. Don't let it take over your life, but have something to hand in.

Luthien Amandil

now, i'm only doing ten units too, which worries me mildly, seeing as you don't think that's such a good idea....*shrug* we'll see i suppose!
in any event, don't drop it, it is good for scaling, and you picked that class for a reason, right? i hate my major work, but i'm using that hate to fuel me in my writing, turning the raw, bitter taste of hatred into magic!!*sarcasm*
but seriously.....

Ezalum

HSC
N/A
As far as I can see you should keep it. I was also contemplating dropping it as my extension one efforts were starting to lag... I soon came to my sences. :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Join over to the DarkSide! :evilfire:
seriously, if those remaining are like mine, such as 4Maths, 3English and 2Chem etc... dun worry about EE2 - i did it for fun, but too much stress. Concentrate on the ten units remaining.

cheers and beckoning,
Frigid (ex-EE2) :evilfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)