to get 96 (1 Viewer)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
English Std it is bro. Only 62 kids in the state did last year compared to the thousands in adv. That subjet is fucking rigged.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
English Std it is bro. Only 62 kids in the state did last year compared to the thousands in adv. That subjet is fucking rigged.
i dont get how so few get iband 6 than of advance

But even band 5 is good enough because of scaling

But i will totally ace mathematics 2U that stuff is piss easy ill probablyget 95+ for it

x_cp3

HSC
lol not easy to get a band 6 in std english mate because it aligns like shit.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
lol not easy to get a band 6 in std english mate because it aligns like shit.
oh lol

well i will probably go well enough to get a ATAR of 96 hopefully

Ive seen people do shit in standard english and still get ATAR's of 95+

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
oh lol

well i will probably go well enough to get a ATAR of 96 hopefully

Ive seen people do shit in standard english and still get ATAR's of 95+
Exactly my point I made earlier.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah it's like that so smart kids from adv don't do std to get easy marks. Just tell yourself you WILL get that ATAR and you will :). Nothing you can do but work hard now and we will see come December.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah it's like that so smart kids from adv don't do std to get easy marks. Just tell yourself you WILL get that ATAR and you will :). Nothing you can do but work hard now and we will see come December.
Proven not true.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Thing is i am not that good in English

I got 80 in the School Certificiate

FrozenSky

HSC
You can use your school cert as toilet paper, it means absolutely nothing
I just touched b5 in eng for school cert, but managed to score a b6 in std eng at the end.

Gigacube

HSC

Forget about the SC. It wasn't worth anything and you can improve before then.

I got 74 or something in English and I'm doing Advanced.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
SC isn't really a great indicator. I got 89 for English. SC would have indicated me to not be doing so much English as I do! (SC put it as my second worst subject :p) If I were to try and use the SC as a subject selection basis, it would have told me to do as much history as possible, IT subjects and geography with maybe one science :p

Webcamhottie

HSC
Well this is what i got OVERALL just to give you a ROUGH indication of some subjects :) (My school was around 310sih)
2u maths - 85 (External), Internal i was rank 9/25 (sitting on average around 60-70% all year)
Std english - 92 (External), Internal rank 1/about 105ish (sitting on average around 85-95% all year)
Business studies - 94 (External), Internal rank 3/20 (sitting on average around 85-90%)

This may give you a rough idea. These scores are what i got throughout the year in school and what my final result was.
By the way PLEASE don't use the school certificate as an indication. I got band 3's for ALL subjects. Oh and I will send you those essays tonight.
Anyways i hoped this helped a little. :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I got 85 in the School Certificate and ended up with 93 in Advanced English. Let it not be an indication of your skill.

Forget about the SC. It wasn't worth anything and you can improve before then.

I got 74 or something in English and I'm doing Advanced.
Go for it!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Well this is what i got OVERALL just to give you a ROUGH indication of some subjects :) (My school was around 310sih)
2u maths - 85 (External), Internal i was rank 9/25 (sitting on average around 60-70% all year)
Std english - 92 (External), Internal rank 1/about 105ish (sitting on average around 85-95% all year)
Business studies - 94 (External), Internal rank 3/20 (sitting on average around 85-90%)

This may give you a rough idea. These scores are what i got throughout the year in school and what my final result was.
By the way PLEASE don't use the school certificate as an indication. I got band 3's for ALL subjects. Oh and I will send you those essays tonight.
Anyways i hoped this helped a little. :)
Thankyou, you help alot

Also thankyou everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)