To stay or go? (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
you mean all YOURS is quality work =)
have you thrown away any yet , sam ?
That comes today. I've cleaned all remnants of the HSC from my computer. Feels nice to finally delete some of those movies I had lingering.. King Lear, Blade Runner, The Big Sleep etc.

Sexy times.

samuel slack

HSC
I've looked at some of my subjects... and I'm finding it really difficult to force myself to get rid of it... so much work went into my notes and stuff. But some subjects, I will greatly enjoy burning in a couple of weeks, once I've cleaned my room and removed every last scrap of HSC paper.

FromDeeEast

HSC
I stg i havent completed a book full of notes for my hsc for all my subjects all up.

but a about 2 books of working out for maths :(

in3rtia

HSC
bringbackshred said:
While I love your pre-emptive strike against people like me, I would like to inform you that I actually have to click on the thread to read its contents when you give it such an ambiguous title. :)
Or you could put your mouse cursor over the name of the thread which will let you read most of the first post (not all, just enough to give you an idea of what the thread is about) :wave:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
in3rtia said:
Or you could put your mouse cursor over the name of the thread which will let you read most of the first post (not all, just enough to give you an idea of what the thread is about) :wave:
I did that, and still didn't get it. :p

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i'm keeping and selling some of my stuff
yeah i wanna keep the stuff i put work into and am proud of
though i had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun tearing up my maths books at the end of yr 10 IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD , i actually mentioned that in front of 2 3U people a few weeks ago, they just shook their heads and looked away
pfffffffffffffffsh
hmm i'd be happy to burn my eco stuff from last year *shudders*

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ahen said:
i'm keeping and selling some of my stuff
yeah i wanna keep the stuff i put work into and am proud of
though i had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun tearing up my maths books at the end of yr 10 IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD , i actually mentioned that in front of 2 3U people a few weeks ago, they just shook their heads and looked away
pfffffffffffffffsh
hmm i'd be happy to burn my eco stuff from last year *shudders*
I would've joined in with the ripping up of maths books :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)