To the top students out there, need help (1 Viewer)

kp891

HSC
N/A
Im talking about the whizz kids who ace every test with half an hour to spare, how do you do it? Is it repetition of exam past papers? Text books? If you cannot complete a question, how do you go about doing it?

In other words; does destroying math just coem through hard practice or does it take active learnign or both?

Thanks

Lolly_Polly

HSC
Im talking about the whizz kids who ace every test with half an hour to spare, how do you do it? Is it repetition of exam past papers? Text books? If you cannot complete a question, how do you go about doing it?

In other words; does destroying math just coem through hard practice or does it take active learnign or both?

Thanks
This! but with other subjects too please, like Chem, Physics ect...

unLimitieDx

HSC
Not possible for me :( 4u maths require all the time i have and 3u requires about 80% of the time. From time to time i will top the class and i think all it is past papers, practice them over and over again, get the feel of how questions can be asked in different ways.
The only mistakes i make is typically from a) careless mistakes and b) a question that i have never seen before.

and REVISEEEEEE!!!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hard practice and active learning.

You don't just -know- it so it's easy. Sure, it may be easy for you to pick up the concepts but one doesn't just ace the test without at least a bit of work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)