today tonight tonight (att: WHITE SPAZZY) (1 Viewer)

soulshine

HSC
ummmmmm i heard that there was something on Today TOnight at 6:30 tonight about young kids growing up too fast... might be relevant?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
No offense, but since when was anything on Today Tonight relevant to anything?

Abbeygale

HSC
Still, Today Tonight is the sort of source you have to be careful with. It's not like you could use it as a source of direct information or quote them on facts, due to their tendency, or at least their reputation of, slanting and exaggerating facts to make minor things sound like huge social issues.

HSC
today tonight is so lame and they use the same people to play those shady businessmen they confront every second episode.

soulshine

HSC
oh yeah, its totally a shit show, but it may have been interesting to watch anyway for whitespazzy coz its related to what she's doing. i would also be a bit sus about the legitimacy of its content, but it could pose some intersting ideas for her pip...

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Kulazzi said:
one person in my class is also doing "Are kids growing up too fast?"
is there any way you think i could contact them becuase i am really screwed for secondary material at the moment and i wanna find someone who might be able to do any exchange of secondary info or at least ideas....pm or email me

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Go on the website spazzy and see if you can get the transcript from today tonight!

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Yer, duspara will probably yell and scream at them for hours on end and ring em up all day every day until she gets a response.....maybe you should ask her for a favour and she'll get them on the phone muahahahahhahhaa

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Abbeygale said:
Still, Today Tonight is the sort of source you have to be careful with. It's not like you could use it as a source of direct information or quote them on facts, due to their tendency, or at least their reputation of, slanting and exaggerating facts to make minor things sound like huge social issues.

And if you've done Frontline in Year 12 English... you'll understand exactly what Abbeygale is talking about! You'll never look at programs like Today Tonight the same way ever again!

Abbeygale

HSC
*laughs* I actually don't do Frontline. I just dislike those sorts of shows, from years of listening to my father make fun of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)