Today Tonight (1 Viewer)

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Oh man, Anna Coren's voice and facial expressions are driving me crazy.

She deepens her voice and exaggerates her facial expressions.

Last edited:

nedzelic

HSC
i hope your wonly watching that tripe for her, whoever she is, and not for their journalism...*coughs*
CRAP

2 Dea

HSC
Today Tonight and A Current Affairs arent journalism, its peddling crap to the masses. For example, during these riots the stories that those shows have run have mainly been flamatory, not doing anything to help educate people on the situation just inciting more hatred.

Thats a problem with nearly every news show on television, theres been some sort of attempt at tryoing to make the news entertaining or shocking, rather than simply putting forward an unbiased or balanced factual recount and allowing viewers to make up their own minds.

PS. Anna Coren sounds like a man when she presents the "news", which is also a habit of other female television reporters. Fucking pisses me off

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
My God, we took Today/Tonight and ACA to pieces in English this term. Woohoo for Frontline!

I_F

kow_dude

HSC
I think Anna Coren is better than the other lady who now runs Australia's Brainiest kid. She's not bad at all.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
kow_dude said:
I think Anna Coren is better than the other lady who now runs Australia's Brainiest kid. She's not bad at all.
Sandra Sully sexes all over Anna Coren :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Naomi Robson is presenter right?

man she is hot, did any1 see her on melbourne cup day? yum, very elegant and well dressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)