Toilets in the Law Faculty. (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I endorse this thread and toilets in law faculties all across Australia.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i move for a motion that all law buildings in Australia be secured by swipe card/pin code/biometric access so that all non-law students will be terminated and/or ejected by the force of Gleeson CJ's death stares.

those bastards take over the UNSW law building as though it was their playground on wednesdays (no law class day)... they use our microwave, use our filtered water tap, sit in our library, use our computers... >.<

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We get those automatic taps and everything

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
nope, I don't really like them. mostly crowded and dirty, and law is in general too far away from everything else.

although, I am not a big fan of uni toilets, in general...

amaccas

HSC
N/A
uts toilets get the big thumbs down.unless you can find the ones that noone ever goes to

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Melbourne Uni law toilets - around 15 on every floor for each gender, apart from level 5 (if you're in the library, it's separated from the moot court, which gets access to them), they're always clean, I've only had to wait in line (a very short, quick line) once and I'm a second year. Plus they're in swanky black and white and there's never a shortage of hand towels.
H1 for the toilets.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Strawbaby said:
Melbourne Uni law toilets - around 15 on every floor for each gender, apart from level 5 (if you're in the library, it's separated from the moot court, which gets access to them), they're always clean, I've only had to wait in line (a very short, quick line) once and I'm a second year. Plus they're in swanky black and white and there's never a shortage of hand towels.
H1 for the toilets.
Yes, for the female toilets... the male toilets there are unfortunately questionable. More often that not there is some guy in any given toilet stinking up the place.

Of course I'd still prefer these toilets to the ones at the St Kilda train station.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
RogueAcademic said:
Yes, for the female toilets... the male toilets there are unfortunately questionable. More often that not there is some guy in any given toilet stinking up the place.

Of course I'd still prefer these toilets to the ones at the St Kilda train station.
Really? I never actually considered that they'd be much different, but I guess so. Shame about that, the female ones are so nice and tidy.
Good thing I'll never go in the men's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)