has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
the longer u leave the fan on the cooler it gets
and i don't live in sydney so its not as hot here
its still like 36-7 though

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
go out to your backyard, strip to your underwear, pour water into a bucket, tip it all over yourself and then run around madly till you get goosebumps or too exhauseted to run........
er... as a suggestion.
i honestly feel like a water fight. maybe i'll just pick on my lil brother till he decides to smash me with a couple of water balloons.
study outside at night when its cooler. its beautiful at night time....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
The cold keeps you awake so having that in the hsc would be fine.
The heat would make you want to sleep...

Suggestions: For those who are overheated and LAZY - put water behind your ears... IT WORKS!!!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
mishka said:
hahahahaha come to campbelltown!!! outside the themometer says 42!!!

so much for a bloody spring day!! can't you just turn on the air con to make studying space more comfortable?? :)

our thermom says 42 at the moment .. crazyness ..

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
I've spent the day in and out of the pool, only done about 2 hours today....
I reckon I should go do some now

after 1 more swim..

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
learn quotes today
u just read them and then recite them in your head while your swimiing etc

xotic_rose

i swear, this heat was brought to us to test our character. n i m failing miserably. i can't study. i think this day wud have been better spent at the beach, and then wen i came home i woulda felt guilty and studied like crazy.
p.s. do u think that in extreme circumstances, they will cancel the hsc coz its too hot? i mean, its only determining our whole lives, lol. maybe they might even give us special consideration. hehe

kylie_robbo

Well it somewhere between 30 and 33 here today... yesterday was really nice swimming weather - about 35.

Anyway... it isn't really all that hot here... even still, I went into school for a PDHPE tutorial discussion (mainly to stop my teacher wasting time with useless frees - hehehe) and they had the air con on in the "leftovers staffroom" I was getting cold. And then when Dad got home he turned on the air con here at home, and I had to use a blanket I was so cold (I didn't put a jumper on though...)

Yeah.

It's not that hot... Just remember: it's going to get hotter before the end of the HSC!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
KylieR said:
Well it somewhere between 30 and 33 here today... yesterday was really nice swimming weather - about 35.

Anyway... it isn't really all that hot here... even still, I went into school for a PDHPE tutorial discussion (mainly to stop my teacher wasting time with useless frees - hehehe) and they had the air con on in the "leftovers staffroom" I was getting cold. And then when Dad got home he turned on the air con here at home, and I had to use a blanket I was so cold (I didn't put a jumper on though...)

Yeah.

It's not that hot... Just remember: it's going to get hotter before the end of the HSC!

i think its actually going to cool down, according to the weatherman

who is always wrong

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
well i just hope those weather people are actually accurate for once when they say that this is just a hot SPELL and that its gunna kool down nxt week and after.......i reeli wanna sleep......evil hottness make me lazy :mad: ....we need cooler weather and i mean.....im not asking for much am i? all i want is it to b around the 25-31-ish kinda temp. dats all....rather than 38-42-ish....:)i think i will study at nite tonite like was suggested by sum1...and who ever said water behind ur ears to wake you up/ cool u down.....yup dat works......try it wid ice tho....even better!! :D

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lilmzqt said:
well i just hope those weather people are actually accurate for once when they say that this is just a hot SPELL and that its gunna kool down nxt week and after.......i reeli wanna sleep......evil hottness make me lazy :mad: ....we need cooler weather and i mean.....im not asking for much am i? all i want is it to b around the 25-31-ish kinda temp. dats all....rather than 38-42-ish....:)i think i will study at nite tonite like was suggested by sum1...and who ever said water behind ur ears to wake you up/ cool u down.....yup dat works......try it wid ice tho....even better!! :D
lol
i think wat u need is a ritalin

Dragonash

I hate this heat! My boyfriend won't go anywhere near me when he is at my place and when he is gone and it's study time I only feel like going for a swim or cooling down from this humidity and gradual mortal heat.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
if you are worried about motivation and the heat wave, try doing what i did today and goto the public library, they have air con, its quiet and there's no distractions!

HSC
N/A
Who could really be bothered driving to libraries though (or public transport - even worse!)... The fan in there blows hot air, and when you put air conditioning on it's too cold. grr.

Glad to see that no-one else is able to study well though. Makes me feel better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)