too much caffine? (1 Viewer)

al_x

short*
HSC
I dont' know whether its stress or what, but about a week ago i stopped being able to sleep more than 4 hours at a time. V and coffee have since become necessities as i am exhausted and i can't study, but i can't sleep either..
Anways today definately topped the caffine intake with 2 cups of strong coffee and 2 cans of V... now i can't sit still long enough to do any work and i can't stop shaking, WHOOPS!
Turns out caffine really fucks u up! Causes uncontrollable shaking, inablility to get to sleep or sleep for prolonged amounts of time, anxiety and total exhaustion six to eight hours after drinking an excessive amount!
So guys I DO NOT RECOMMEND DRINKING TOO MUCH CAFFINE! Its a vicious cycle too, ill have to keep drinking it now or i will be too tired to study or do my exams, but i finish tomorrow so ill use some alcohol to reverse the effects :D.

Anybody else expericing this problem?

enigma~

HSC
The day after the second english exam i had a bottle of V, two cups of coffee and three glasses of coke...and was in bed by 10pm. I've always drunk coffee though, so no real big change.

al_x

short*
HSC
i always have caffine too but normally max 2 coffees and one coke a day (usually just a coffee in the morning) and what i have drunk today was over a 4 hr period

Sim0n

HSC
ehh I drink about 3-4 strong black coffees a day, would drink more but i gotta keep a lid on it cause i've got partial insomnia as is. meh

i know what you mean, lol i am feeling like shit coz i didn't have my coffee today. but hopefully i can get a decent sleep, most i had since the exmas started is like 6 hours (very not like me) coz i sleep 8 - 9 hrs usally, g. nite everyone, yes coffee fucks you up, and not in the good way

Skewl

HSC
lol ima cofee addict since stuvac i have like 2 cups of coffee a day n cannot study wifout itt and i cant do a test wifout it.....TRUST ME ITS A SAVIOUR

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i sooo agree, can't love without coffee, but it can have its negative side effects. i once drank 4 cups of coffee in one day, couldn't sleep till about 3:30am, and my stomach killed hard. oh well, i still love coffee.

wrangler

HSC
whoa, gheee ur all hardcore, i drink up to eight cups a day and im fine, then sumtimes sum ice coffee as well and sum diet coke..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)