Too much pressure to be in a relationship? Is there more pressure now? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, I was just talking to my cousin, and we were discussing the degree of pressure that there is for people to be in relationships. She's younger than me, still at school, and she was talking about how the boys in her group who don't have girlfriends are all depressed about it.

Do you think there's too much pressure for people to be in relationships nowadays? Do you think that there's more or less than there used to be?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
wait, your cousin is your girlfriend?

and she's still in school?

what are you, a mormon?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Everyone is putting me under the pump to get a girlfriend. I'm not depressed, I'm just worried I'll be 5eva alone =(

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Pretty sure no-one normal dates their cousin. You're just sick.

boris

Banned
HSC
Everyone is putting me under the pump to get a girlfriend. I'm not depressed, I'm just worried I'll be 5eva alone =(
i have explicitly said several times that you do not need to get a girlfriend

to address op

are they depressed fags because they are single or are they single because they are depressed fags

~~~~~~

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think the opposite. I think there's more pressure to be single and enjoy it by sleeping around.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Fack, you guys are right. There's pressure on me to get laid, not get a girlfriend.

I just equate the two. My bad.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Fack, you guys are right. There's pressure on me to get laid, not get a girlfriend.

its harder to get a girlfriend than to get laid. bcuz to get laid you can pay but to get a girlfriend you cant.

boris

Banned
HSC

lol not even

the pressure is on you to stop talking about/obsessing over it lol no one cares if you dont

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
its harder to get a girlfriend than to get laid. bcuz to get laid you can pay but to get a girlfriend you cant.
Oh when I say 'getting laid', I meant properly - not doing it the cheap "I'll pay you money" way.

lol not even

the pressure is on you to stop talking about/obsessing over it lol no one cares if you dont
Ohhh, so that's why you want me to get laid so I can get over the fuss about it so I don't talk about it anymore. I get it now.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
shadowdude m8 you could have been laid heaps of times by now if you got over your dislike of asian gurls.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
shadowdude m8 you could have been laid heaps of times by now if you got over your dislike of asian gurls.
m8, i just want my 1st time to be extra speshul w/ really nice white girl =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)