Too Short...too Easy! (1 Viewer)

Sourie

MAN!......ive held back on saying it before but these tests are a joke!!

ive killed all my tests so far but this was one of the easiset i have ever seen!!! im not boasting but im pretty sure people in our class are among the top in the state no joke, as you can ask them anything and they knew it...they memorised all the headings in the syallabus and could recite them for gods sake!!

well anyway im 8/12 in our class but i am hoping for a top 5% finish as 4 of these people are like history geniuses which will boost my mark up, coz they like live and breath this course! and the top it off i finished in an hour and 45 minutes......i was second out of the hall and beat those 7 people ahead of me!

according to the lazseeker i am aiming at a result of 98.9 uai..if i predicted right! woo hoo babay!

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Sourie
according to the lazseeker i am aiming at a result of 98.9 uai..if i predicted right! woo hoo babay!
98.9 is SHIT if you think you've blitzed everything...

Maybe you meant 99.8

Maybe you didn't...

sif not 99

what school u at sourie?

all i can say is that if you finished the test in 1 hr 45 mins that was an extra 1 hr and 15 mins the rest of the state had to tell the examiners what they knew. Dont even think about gettin in the top 5% when u leave the exam just over half way thru, thats the stupidist thing I have ever heard.

as for u gettin band 6, good luck

Seza

ummmm can someone pleez remove this persons pole? yes? its right over there poppin out their rear...

nomza

HSC
^^^^ true dat (thats to the post before the one above mine).....I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Out of 23 in our candidature by the end of the exam 8 were left, everyone else had left.....those people are the dumb asses (I'm not saying you're one, I'm merely commenting on them).

But yeah, I was writing up until the last minute. Unless you write really quick I have no idea how you completed that.....I used 6 booklets also, how could you have written so much in such little time??

Nusrat

:eek:
leaving the exam before time is up is big bloody mistake!!!!!!!!!!
don't do it........man to get in the top 5% and getting out of the exam..........u're dreaming!!!!!!!!!!.......substance matters........a booklet for each is imperative, with 3-4quotes..........too many quotes and markers think u know nothing but how to cite quotes....hsc advice line told me that.........

mmhmm

arnt u the same loser from the business studies forum boasting again and again bout how great u r......hmmmm i think so

nomza

HSC
*sigh* no, I rang up and I was told that quotes are good because it shows you understand the ancient or modern sources you're quoting from.....3-4 quotes is too little, especially for the topics I do, there is so much info it's unbelievable.

Lobster

98.9 is SHIT if you think you've blitzed everything...
Thats the funniest thing i've ever heard (not humour funny but sad funny like ppl falling down stairs) You really better not have meant that Spice Girl. Are you one of those ppl who are gonna commit suicide if they lose a mark in 4 unit maths? Geez some ppl are perfectionists AND THEY ARE BAD COS THEY ARE NEVER SATISFIED :chainsaw: :spam:

There are so many ppl who arent gonna have the opportunity to get above 80 or 90 UAI because they do a standard or sub-standard eg. general maths or ESL even if they DO blitz the test. Dont you understand that for some people even getting above 70 will be good enough for them because they know they tried their best. I know that im probably not going to get above 90 because i really havn't put enough effort into some of my subjects or havn't got a good mark for chemistry for two years but if by some small chance i was able to even get 80 I'll be happy knowing that i really tried to get a good result in the end and i'll be able to get into a course that suits me rather than a course which is going to take up all my time.

Be in it for yourself not for the ideals of a society that require points for you to succeed and your best isn't good enough

SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT TILL YOU GET CANCER

(in the nicest possible way . . . ok forget the cancer)

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Lobster
Thats the funniest thing i've ever heard (not humour funny but sad funny like ppl falling down stairs) You really better not have meant that Spice Girl.
It's probably sad funny if you don't understand it. You've taken it out of context.

If you haven't read all the other posts from Sourie going on and on about how he can't stand other people for being so much dumber than him, I can't really blame you.

And, btw, I was talking to Sourie, not to anyone else. Don't worry if you can't get over 99. The last thing you wanna do is over-react.

Eeeek

I dont understand how someone could do 4 topics in 1hour 45 mins, like hello ur essays must have been short pieces of shit...sorry but i hate ppl that brag and brag, like as if ppl that arnt confident dont feel shit enough and you come along and go on and on about how good u r. I have a friend who is brilliant at history and because of the fucked up way the paper was set out he accidentally did the wrong question out of the wrong booklet, and now that has just fucked him up......i wish something like that could happen to you so you can wipe the smug grin off ur face. Consider other ppl for a change, you wank.

Sorry all, im a bit touchy...i hate egotistical bastards

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I have to agree with what everyone else has been saying, that if you left that early you really stuffed up your chances of getting a really good mark. I mean think about all that extra time you could have used to write more stuff sourie. So instead of writing some short essay you could have gone into heaps more detail and gotten heaps better marks.

spice girl

magic mirror
Probably doesn't do ancient history anyway, Sourie's just trying to freak ppl out.

mmhmm

its so funny cause she did the exact same bragging she did on the business studies forum ....how she blitzed it in less than an 1hr and 1/2......mahhahahahhah

i think we r just giving her the attention that she wants.........3 words sourie...... get a life!

daftony

Relax people

Girls and Boys,,,

RELAX

Let sourie have his fun.

it doesn't matter what he thinks his mark will be. I think he just wrote it to piss off alot of competitive people who read his post.

who cares about Mr Sourie? the HSC is almost over then we can all go and get retarded at schoolies...

Nusrat

I HAVE NEVA DONE BUSINESS STUDIES IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shouting: :shouting:
Get ur bloody facts straight............shitting myself after ancient and bio, as well as maths/maths ext, so don't mess with me:mad:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by spice girl
Probably doesn't do ancient history anyway, Sourie's just trying to freak ppl out.
Good point.
Alright sourie if you did so well why dont you tell us what you wrote that let you get through the exam so quickly, and dont forget to mention how many and which sources you used.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Re: I HAVE NEVA DONE BUSINESS STUDIES IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Nusrat
:shouting: :shouting:
Get ur bloody facts straight............shitting myself after ancient and bio, as well as maths/maths ext, so don't mess with me:mad:
calm down, they werent talking about u, they're talking about sourie.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Well if you dont like sourie hes let his suburb and phone number slip:
ST LEONARDS 0413-12 0358
Feel free to use this info for your enjoyment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)